Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Well I received my Yosta Livepor 60 from Gearbest. I decided to use the joytech exceed 19 tank on top of this little guy. This is an awesome little set up, especially for getting the mod for just over 20 bucks. I am using the 1.2 ohm coils running at 12 watts and I am really loving this set up. I love how fast this mod hits once you push the button, it is almost instant! Think I just found my new all day vape. I ordered a silver exceed d 19 tank because I think it will look better than the black one. Gearbest is still running the flash sale on these mods if anyone is interested.
vape.jpg

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I ended up going with a P80...so we'll see how she likes that.

Hey Steam...did you score one Sinuous P80...or two...(one for your loving wife to use and one for your Art Display Showcase)?...

52anddone posted:

I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :)

SINUOUS P80 (picture with Gold Berserker)

SINUOUS P80

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey Steam...did you score one Sinuous P80...or two...(one for your loving wife to use and one for your Art Display Showcase)?...

52anddone posted:

I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :)

SINUOUS P80 (picture)

SINUOUS P80

I saw them up for just $20 the other day. The one with the internal battery (I can't recall which that is).

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Hey DPL...

"Even the most famous among us will only be remembered as caricatures."

Last summer...in Atlantic City...I had one of those Boardwalk artists draw a caricature of me...

When I die...will that caricature of me...be remembered as a different caricature ??? :shock:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey DPL...

"Even the most famous among us will only be remembered as caricatures."

Last summer...in Atlantic City...I had one of those Boardwalk artists draw a caricature of me...

When I die...will that caricature of me...be remembered as a different caricature ??? :shock:

Actually, Gerry, in YOUR case, I believe the memory will be of a dog with a V2 Cig. ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Is there more to the avi than a good western pic from a Max Brand novel? :)

3bd688f455de01010af025d0b03cd77b--the-dark-tower-series-javier-bardem.jpg

Si (aka "Oy", in this case).

Long before it was a terrible idea for a movie (and one that I'll NEVER watch), it was the best literary journey I'd ever taken (and I've taken many). Roland Deschain (aka "The Gunslinger") is the protagonist in a 4,000 page, seven book (an eighth book was added later) saga known as The Dark Tower (Stephen King).

He set out to make a modern day Lord of the Rings, which he began writing while he was still in high school. He "finished" it in 2004 (then wrote another later, I can't recall the year). My son and I finished it at about the same time, and now my stepson (now in his 40's) is 75% through. He tried it a LONG time ago, but was into "other things" (cough) back then. He's now as lost in it as I once was.

My avi is said Roland.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well I received my Yosta Livepor 60 from Gearbest. I decided to use the joytech exceed 19 tank on top of this little guy. This is an awesome little set up, especially for getting the mod for just over 20 bucks. I am using the 1.2 ohm coils running at 12 watts and I am really loving this set up. I love how fast this mod hits once you push the button, it is almost instant! Think I just found my new all day vape. I ordered a silver exceed d 19 tank because I think it will look better than the black one. Gearbest is still running the flash sale on these mods if anyone is interested. View attachment 716545

That IS a cute little bugger.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Si (aka "Oy", in this case).

Long before it was a terrible idea for a movie (and one that I'll NEVER watch), it was the best literary journey I'd ever taken (and I've taken many). Roland Deschain (aka "The Gunslinger") is the protagonist in a 4,000 page, seven book (an eighth book was added later) saga known as The Dark Tower (Stephen King).

He set out to make a modern day Lord of the Rings, which he began writing while he was still in high school. He "finished" it in 2004 (then wrote another later, I can't recall the year). My son and I finished it at about the same time, and now my stepson (now in his 40's) is 75% through. He tried it a LONG time ago, but was into "other things" (cough) back then. He's now as lost in it as I once was.

My avi is said Roland.

Thanks! I'm interested.

...Mine's also based on a book. lol

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
My current FB Profile Pic and Cover Photo >

2112 was my introduction to the book of your avi, WAY back in... (too long ago).

View attachment 716639

Cool..

Just checked Ahlusion eliquid site - they used to have a JG Blend (John Galt) but no longer. Also missing is Kent's Blend a coffee eliquid based on my 'custom' build - basically the JG blend (which was "coffee and cigarettes") but with more coffee, less cigarettes. :)

Just finished up my last bottle of JG. Still have some Kent's blend left, but my 'coffee' DIY is now mostly BWB espresso, Decadent Vapours Doppio Espresso and Liqua's Coffee.

One more off topic... :)

You might enjoy the Sparrowhawk series (6 books and a 'companion') by Edward Cline.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_...hawk+cline&qid=1517448181&sort=date-desc-rank

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/where-did-kent-c-go-part-2.293379/page-594#post-14619378

Last edited:

SteamHead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
Tampa, FL, USA

Lol, just the one for now. I just bought two mods and two tanks for myself, so I'm gonna hafta chill unless I wanna sleep outside for a few days...

........but that copper P80 sure looks sexy...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread