Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm getting 7 of 'em, DPL. How many would you like?

6557801-7.jpg

SteamHead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
Tampa, FL, USA
My wife is looking for a new setup, so I figured I'd come here and ask the experts. She has a Lemo 2 on a Pico, but tired of the occasional random leaks. I either need a recommendation for a better 22mm atty, or a mod that will fit 24-25mm at ties without overhang.

The problem with the mod route is, she really doesn't want anything much wider/thicker than the Pico, so something taller/more narrow would probably be better. Might be interested in the P80, but it doesnt come in pink lol, which would be nice but isnt necessary. Only interested in 18650 mods, no internal batteries.

Does anyone have a pic of the Pico 25 next to the regular Pico?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My wife is looking for a new setup, so I figured I'd come here and ask the experts. She has a Lemo 2 on a Pico, but tired of the occasional random leaks. I either need a recommendation for a better 22mm atty, or a mod that will fit 24-25mm at ties without overhang.

The problem with the mod route is, she really doesn't want anything much wider/thicker than the Pico, so something taller/more narrow would probably be better. Might be interested in the P80, but it doesnt come in pink lol, which would be nice but isnt necessary. Only interested in 18650 mods, no internal batteries.

Does anyone have a pic of the Pico 25 next to the regular Pico?

I don't, but one will surely pop up. In the meantime, the Vaporesso SWAG is just about the same size as the regular Pico, but noticeably lighter. I've been very pleased with mine.

I think it maxes out at 23mm though.

VASWAG-2.jpg

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Artery Lady Q Kit...$24.97...(Deal of the Day) ...

If anyone would ever "pressure" me as to why I was carrying around a "girl's" lipstick...(unlikely)...and if it would ever matter to me...(very very unlikely)...I'd just say that it was my GF's lipstick that I was carrying for her ...:thumbs:

Artery Lady Q Kit | Starter Kits | VaporBeast

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
The problem with the mod route is, she really doesn't want anything much wider/thicker than the Pico, so something taller/more narrow would probably be better. Might be interested in the P80, but it doesnt come in pink lol, which would be nice but isnt necessary.

Steam...I've moved over to the Sinuous P80 from my Pico...

It is taller, narrower and lighter than the Pico...

It's my current FAVORITE Mod...based on its extreme hand comfort...

You're correct that it doesn't come in Pink...but my Bronze P80...(listed as "Gold" on the VapeSourcing site and shown in its lower pictures)...is, to me, the most BEAUTIFUL Mod that I own (out of 20-25Mods)...

$21.75...shipped from China:

SINUOUS P80

$23.03...shipped from USA:

SINUOUS P80

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
but tired of the occasional random leaks. I either need a recommendation for a better 22mm atty,

Aspire Nautilus X - Aspire® Official Site
Also, scroll to Aspire Nautilus X 4ML Adapter Kit for going 2ml to 4ml

Top fill and airflow on top - ie no leaks.

Vapecrawler

You can get all (on sale) at myfreedomesmokes: (other vendors are out of stock on the adapter kit)
Aspire Nautilus X Tank
Aspire Nautilus X 4ML Replacement Kit
Aspire Nautilus X / Pockex - Kanthal 1.8ohm Replacement Coils (5pk)

You might match it with an aspire mod posted by DPLongo recently:
Authentic Aspire Cygnet 80W Box Mod - Grey Gold

I have mine on a Kanger mini C mod:
Subox Mini C Protank 5

The "space grey" and "silver" are 'infused' colors - no paint peel. Not the black though. Not sure of the others.

SteamHead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
Tampa, FL, USA
@gerrymi thanks for the ringing endorsement of the P80, and those awesome links!

@Kent C I'm sorry, I should've been more clear, I'm only looking at RTAs. I don't have nearly enough disposable income to throw at expensive coils when it's so cheap/easy to do it myself. That mod looks nice tho!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

[USER=11592]@Kent C
I'm sorry, I should've been more clear, I'm only looking at RTAs. I don't have nearly enough disposable income to throw at expensive coils when it's so cheap/easy to do it myself. That mod looks nice tho![/USER]

Understood! :thumb:

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
@gerrymi thanks for the ringing endorsement of the P80, and those awesome links!

@Kent C I'm sorry, I should've been more clear, I'm only looking at RTAs. I don't have nearly enough disposable income to throw at expensive coils when it's so cheap/easy to do it myself. That mod looks nice tho!

More info for making Naut X into RTA:

Aspire Quad Flex Survival Kit
Aspire Quad Flex Power Pack

Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit - Aspire® Official Site
Aspire Quad-Flex Power Pack - Aspire® Official Site

6.png

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I'm only looking at RTAs. I don't have nearly enough disposable income to throw at expensive coils when it's so cheap/easy to do it myself.

Steam...since you're apparently a coil rebuilder...this may be "below" you...but...

Have you looked at the made-to-be-rebuilt CLR coils...

Me...I'm too inept/lazy to rebuild...but $1.79 ($8.95/5 pack) for a coil that gives me a GREAT vape that I can remove from blister pack => Tootle-Puff for 5-6 weeks => throw out the window...seems pretty inexpensive...

But posters in the CLR thread easily rewick them (with any wicking material you prefer)...and/or rebuild them (with Kanthal or any TC wire you prefer)...

The only difference between the 2 CLR coils is that the 0.5ohm coils have larger air holes and are aimed for DL vapers...while the 1.0ohm coils have smaller air holes and are aimed for MTL vapers...

The CLR coils can be used in many different Tanks...but my favorite tank is the ($10.95 :shock:) eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank...

:2c:

Joyetech CLR Coils (5 pack)

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread