Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hola Itty Bittians! :laugh:

Popping in to wish you all a Happy...
PTG7VoW.png

& remember to...

JEJ8YFM.jpg

Delilah! Ain't see ya since last month!!! ;) :oops: :blush:

My hatred for DST knows no boundaries, and if you tell me that the stupid clock on my (just one, thankfully) mod will have to be reset, it might go out a window. ;)

NoDST.jpeg

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Delilah! Ain't see ya since last month!!! ;) :oops: :blush:

My hatred for DST knows no boundaries, and if you tell me that the stupid clock on my (just one, thankfully) mod will have to be reset, it might go out a window. ;)

View attachment 727317

:lol::lol::lol:

Hate DST but don't throw the mod out the window! :lol:

DST!:nah::nah::nah: Mind boggling that 70 countries drink the DST Koolaid!

eVGnwwJ.gif

:w00t::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Ah crap! I didn't think about my 2 Evic Primo minis that will need to be reset for DST. I hate it, always screws me up for at least a week! And this is the one where we loose an hour :-x

I just start changing whatever analog clocks I need to change Saturday evening, so by the time I go to bed, I already have it in my head that I'm on the "new" time. It's helped the past few years.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
We lose an hour on March 11...but we get it back on November 4...so...we, essentially, break even...

But...but...if you die before November 4...you'll, essentially, have lost an hour from your life...:shock:

...all for the right to start our days before even the roosters crow.

Some "deal". :blink:

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
...all for the right to start our days before even the roosters crow.

Some "deal". :blink:
I once read an article about a study that showed a 20% increase in heart attacks treated in the ER on the Monday morning following the "spring forward". I mentioned that in my department meeting and the medical director said those people were probably going to have their heart attack later in the week and the loss of sleep just sprung it forward. [emoji23]
For the sake of the topic, I feel the evic basic has the tank on the wrong side and I can't hook my index finger over the top and fire it with my thumb. Slightly awkward, but with the berserker mini I bet I could use it as a key fob!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I once read an article about a study that showed a 20% increase in heart attacks treated in the ER on the Monday morning following the "spring forward".

I can see that. Let it not be any of us, eh? ;):)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The clock on my BME ("Best Mod Ever!") is preslicely 4.5 hours slow right now. As if not bad enuf, next week, it will be FIVE point five hours slow. IT can deal with it, cuz I sure won't.

KD, another on the long list of DST detesters. :grr:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
The clock on my BME ("Best Mod Ever!") is preslicely 4.5 hours slow right now. As if not bad enuf, next week, it will be FIVE point five hours slow. IT can deal with it, cuz I sure won't.

KD, another on the long list of DST detesters. :grr:

I'm a DST change detester. I want DST 365 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread