Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
Black_Artery_Pal__69184.1515520306.1280.1280.png

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
Can you list the models? In particular, what are the two rightmost billetbox-style mods?

Hey, thanks for asking! Left to right it’s:
SXK Nebula (I’ve had that forever it seems)
eleaf pico with berserker mini
Kanger juppi box with SXK Prime
Snow Wolf mini with Hastur mini
SXK billet box with SXK vape shell
Artery PAL

You guys had a sharp eye on getting Artery pal right.

I’m always on the lookout for a single 18650 or side-by-side that has some sort of “classy” look to it to me. Nothing on the radar right now.

I wish I had gotten the red Artery pal — the grey is sort of blah but I was worried the red would have been garish. I should have gone for the gusto and got red.

I got the red Snow Wolf mini because that’s basically all that was left by the time I decided I wanted one. Turns out I really like it. The color makes it seem somehow smaller and less “you are holding what looks to us to be a giant box” when I vape out and about with friends. It’s not tiny by any means but just seems smaller being red instead of black.

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
I almost forgot one, the vaporshark rDNA 60. That thing is just barely taller or wider than an 18650. It started acting up a while back, fires but then won’t stop, and it made its way to the very back of the cubbard of forgotten misfits. Button isn’t sticking. I’ll have to flush the board with some ethanol and see if it comes back from the grave.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I’m always on the lookout for a single 18650 or side-by-side that has some sort of “classy” look to it to me.

Well Mad...52anddone left his (first) Sinuous P80 sitting on a shelf:

"I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :) "

SINUOUS P80

WISMEC SINUOUS P80 80W TC Box Mod

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Thought this would be a good place to ask...

A friend of mine saw an ijust 3 and asked me about it. I’m not keen on it not being Vw, to be frank. So I have been searching, but can’t find anything similar that is.

She prefers mtl drop ins (absolutely not ever gonna build, that one, lol)

Internal or external battery is fine. VW is a must.

Reasonably durable.

Any ideas?

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thought this would be a good place to ask...

A friend of mine saw an ijust 3 and asked me about it. I’m not keen on it not being Vw, to be frank. So I have been searching, but can’t find anything similar that is.

She prefers mtl drop ins (absolutely not ever gonna build, that one, lol)

Internal or external battery is fine. VW is a must.

Reasonably durable.

Any ideas?

Do you know what power level she prefers? It could be relevant.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    My every other year mod purchase post.
    Joyetech Primo Fit. Seems about like if you put a big 2800 mah battery in a Pico. Big button that works for squeezing. Nice clock.
    Last purchase in '16 was a Zelos that recently started auto firing, but gave good service.
    Was going to order another istick 40 because that took the lead in usability out of my small collection.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Well Mad...52anddone left his (first) Sinuous P80 sitting on a shelf:

"I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :) "

SINUOUS P80

WISMEC SINUOUS P80 80W TC Box Mod

After reading about Umba from your post on another thread, got some in today and it does taste fine. Well, so far anyways. New coil, soapy washed up new tank.... Tx for the recommendations, very cost effective.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread