The 'Burgh, PA.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This looks tiny! I'm getting it with the tank, but some of you might be interested on the mod!

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Aspire-Cygnet-MOD.html

I think @Shawn Hoefer might have one. I know he made reference to it previously, but I don't recall if it was merely an introduction to the mod, or that he had it in hand.

I will admit liking some of the new colors, and the new price. It's similar to some others I've had (and seen), so it's likely a "pass" now, but I do like it!

Let us know! Like all things vape, my opinion is subject to change. ;-)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I think @Shawn Hoefer might have one. I know he made reference to it previously, but I don't recall if it was merely an introduction to the mod, or that he had it in hand.

I will admit liking some of the new colors, and the new price. It's similar to some others I've had (and seen), so it's likely a "pass" now, but I do like it!

Let us know! Like all things vape, my opinion is subject to change. ;-)
Nope... Wasn't me... Although, as little bittys go, it looks nice. A little concerned about the slightly recessed 510.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Does look small, and rather cute. I also like the color choices. FINALLY a pink that's P!ink, rather than Chinese Red!

It's stylish enuf in that it seems to follow some of the lines of the Pico and Swaggies.

Let us know whatcha think.
The blue and rainbow is also great!

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Hey Brew...that Nugget X DOES look "Super small"...

Have you run across the Goby (Kit) yet?

Super-Super small...GREAT MTL vape...and inexpensive but well built...code MOD10 will knock it down to $20...

Innokin JEM/Goby Starter Kit - 2ml & 1000mAh

Yeah, actually Kat recommended it to me a few pages back. Kinda long for me, and narrower than a doggy. But now that I'm not really buying atties to try anymore, and my mod budget will get more attention- I might just give a kit like this a try soon...when the shine wears off the nugget & sjmy doggy I just got, maybe. ;)
Thanks for the recommendation, Gerry!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Nope... Wasn't me... Although, as little bittys go, it looks nice. A little concerned about the slightly recessed 510.

I had my enablers mixed up?

Oh my. I knew it's been a rough few weeks...

Now it's gonna bug me. :eek:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I haven’t checked all 700+ pages so I apologize if this has been discussed. I like my wisemec P80 but I wanted something around the same size and 21700 capability. The Vaporesso Armour Pro seems like a good match and I’d even like to try the tank so a kit would be a good buy. Have any of you nice folks had any experience with this mod or kit? If so, what’s your thoughts? Also I know this is a stretch but I’ll ask anyway: does anybody have a side by side pic of the P80 and the Armour Pro so I can get a size comparison? I know the Armour will be a bit bigger but I’d like to see picture. It’s easier for me to see it than just looking at the dimensions.
I know I’m asking a lot but I have faith in the good people of ECF :nun:

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Ok, whoever it was, please fess up.

?????

220px-Davy_Crockett%2C_King_of_the_Wild_Frontier_FilmPoster.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: traianescu

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I haven’t checked all 700+ pages so I apologize if this has been discussed. I like my wisemec P80 but I wanted something around the same size and 21700 capability. The Vaporesso Armour Pro seems like a good match and I’d even like to try the tank so a kit would be a good buy. Have any of you nice folks had any experience with this mod or kit? If so, what’s your thoughts? Also I know this is a stretch but I’ll ask anyway: does anybody have a side by side pic of the P80 and the Armour Pro so I can get a size comparison? I know the Armour will be a bit bigger but I’d like to see picture. It’s easier for me to see it than just looking at the dimensions.
I’m underwhelmed with the Armour pro. Vape is just okay, not terribly sturdy feeling. I’ve come across several references to the battery door breaking rather quickly. I have a P80 I can shoot a side by side with, if you like. Tag me to remind me if you do.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Aspire Puxos, Vzone Cultura, Joyetech Espion Solo, Istick Pico 21700, iJoy Capo and Lost Vape Mirage are good 21700 examples. There aren't that many yet. I don't like the Armour Pro chip so I would never buy one (I use temp control every now and again).

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Thank you for your insight @NolaMel & @Susaz. I’m definitely gonna pass on it then. Probably for the best since I don’t really need another mod. No need for a picture Nola but thank you for offering. Now back to my search for more vape gear I don’t need, lol.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
The Aspire Puxos, Vzone Cultura, Joyetech Espion Solo, Istick Pico 21700, iJoy Capo and Lost Vape Mirage are good 21700 examples. There aren't that many yet. I don't like the Armour Pro chip so I would never buy one (I use temp control every now and again).
It’s slow and weak, especially compared to the chip in the Detonator or the Aegis 100(not so tiny). Thank heaven it wasn’t $$$... I regret buying it, but have a feeling it’s not going to last long.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Thank you for your insight @NolaMel & @Susaz. I’m definitely gonna pass on it then. Probably for the best since I don’t really need another mod. No need for a picture Nola but thank you for offering. Now back to my search for more vape gear I don’t need, lol.
@NolaMel For OCASSIONAL use it's holding up well. I bought it in kit with the Cascade baby and it works fine, and a decent price. But I use it only for going out, so it works two or three times a week, it's not on the heavy daily rotation. The Cultura is a great tiny mod or any of the Joyetech, never let me down. As a side note, extra vaping gear, if chosen carefully it's always put to good use!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The atty is almost as big as the mod! :lol:

"Goby'esque", ya. WE (vaping) has certainly managed to find the extreme edges (big & small), but I guess that fits our times now (for better or worse). :blink:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread