Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
DEFINITELY interesting Foggy...not sure how the "Auto Temperature Control" would work ("detects the E-juice and controls the temperature")...but it DOES have choice of 9W/10.5W/12.5W...

Waiting to see if anyone has any experiences with Vaporl...but they have it for $18.67 - code BANQ15 => $15.87...

Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Starter Kit - 650mAh&1.6ml

(2nd mention of Vaporl because it keeps coming up as most INexpensive at Vapecrawler

Should probably just order...$15.87 + $5.99 ship = $21.86...worst case scenario => never sent...and, really, if I ever reach the point in my life where I'm just $21.86 away from poverty...I'm probably going to slip into poverty anyway.)

Found a place stateside where they're selling them for $20.95. 2 pods for$5.95. Free shipping (to mainland US) no minimum purchase! But just like VaporL I'm not familiar with the site. DirectVapor

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Found a place stateside where they're selling them for $20.95. 2 pods for$5.95. Free shipping (to mainland US) no minimum purchase! But just like VaporL I'm not familiar with the site. DirectVapor

DV is fine. I've bought from them a few times.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Have you had any interaction with their customer service?

Jeez, Foggy, I don't believe I ever had the need to do so.

I just checked. Nope. Nothing but receipts and shipping notices. Not a ton, but enough that I'd have no problem ordering from them again (based on my own personal experiences).

Are there issues "out there"?

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Jeez, Foggy, I don't believe I ever had the need to do so.

I just checked. Nope. Nothing but receipts and shipping notices. Not a ton, but enough that I'd have no problem ordering from them again (based on my own personal experiences).

Are there issues "out there"?
Not that I'm aware of. I'll probably go there if I decide to get another Zero or 6. Just thought I'd ask before recommending the site to others in conversation I'm involved with. Thanks DP.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Not that I'm aware of. I'll probably go there if I decide to get another Zero or 6. Just thought I'd ask before recommending the site to others in conversation I'm involved with. Thanks DP.

My pleasure, Foggy. :)

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
TC with a ccell and no screen for settings? Should be fun.
Maybe. But since it cost me nothing I'm looking forward to finding out. I've had a bunch of wins from the giveaways here and this is one of the very few that I've actually been excited about.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Maybe. But since it cost me nothing I'm looking forward to finding out. I've had a bunch of wins from the giveaways here and this is one of the very few that I've actually been excited about.
    Probably better than an Icare anyhows. At least it's small. Strange refill port-don't allow for air displacement.

Looks good, have fun!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    Probably better than an Icare anyhows. At least it's small. Strange refill port-don't allow for air displacement.

Looks good, have fun!
    Oh that iCare was such a dismal flop! I'm curious about that fill port myself, as in how many times it will actually work before it starts leaking.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    DEFINITELY interesting Foggy...not sure how the "Auto Temperature Control" would work ("detects the E-juice and controls the temperature")...but it DOES have choice of 9W/10.5W/12.5W...

Waiting to see if anyone has any experiences with Vaporl...but they have it for $18.67 - code BANQ15 => $15.87...

Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Starter Kit - 650mAh&1.6ml

(2nd mention of Vaporl because it keeps coming up as most INexpensive at Vapecrawler

Should probably just order...$15.87 + $5.99 ship = $21.86...worst case scenario => never sent...and, really, if I ever reach the point in my life where I'm just $21.86 away from poverty...I'm probably going to slip into poverty anyway.)

Flash sale $9.99
    https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vaporesso-Renova-Zero-Kit.html

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA
    Today ordered small mod from Joyetech Cuboid Mini Battery Kit

I feel a little uneasy because price is very low ($17 with free shipping) does anybody ordered from this place?

I love relatively very big and simple screen on very small mod ( it is even smaller than my Zelos)...

Cuboid_Mini_01.png

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    Today ordered small mod from Joyetech Cuboid Mini Battery Kit

I feel a little uneasy because price is very low ($17 with free shipping) does anybody ordered from this place?

I love relatively very big and simple screen on very small mod ( it is even smaller than my Zelos)...

Cuboid_Mini_01.png
    Ordered from them a few times. No problems. Just had a delivery yesterday as a matter of fact. They even have a customer service thread here in the forums.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    Re: Vaporesso Zero

For those considering, I found this on FT's reviews ($21.95 there):

Rating: 2.5
    "So I finally got this after it being delayed several times. Filled first pod and was great for a week(ish), awesome flavour , great draw. Once the flavour started to go, I changed the pod, let it sit for 4 HOURS... and then used it and it burnt within 10 mins (I thought that ceramic coils couldn't burn? And what happened to the 'protection from burning' that is claimed in the description?). Thinking that this was just a bad coil, I put a new one and filled it. This time I let it sit OVER NIGHT. Once again, burnt in an hour. Both occasions that the coil burnt, the pod leaked.
    The 'push to fill' system is a pain to say the least as it takes time to fill it up as it seems that the air struggles to escape.

If this worked like it did for the first pod that I used, I would give it 5/5 stars but as I have never had the same performance since it will be 2/5 stars from me."

PROS
    Battery life
    Comfortable to use
    Great flavour (when it doesn't burn)
    Nice draw

CONS
    Coils burn
    Wicking issues
    Leaks
    Push to fill system
    Burnt coils

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Oh my, what a letdown! I won one of these and was very excited to get my hands on it. :(
    Yeah, I won too,Foggy, on 9/19. Haven't heard anything since giving them address & phone. Has yours shipped?

Look on the bright side - maybe it's just one bad review. And at least you're not saying "I just ordered one (or more) of these, and was excited to get my hands on it." :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread