Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

Thanks a ton! I saved the links. Just ordered the mod from FT.

Ordered a black ego one v2 from vapesourcing for $9.50 shipped. I have my doubts about MTL working on the ego one tho for me. If it don't work out I may try that black foggyman.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
This one is 18 mm so it will fit... CLR coil is easily rebuildable. It is cheap ... just $7

eGo One Mini Tank - 18mm NR | AltSmoke
Actually had a blue mini at one time. Piffed it to a little old lady as a backup for new AIO. I don't regret it tho, she was tickled to death with that little tank and oversized ego mega battery! :)

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I realize that this is a MOD...not a POD...thread...but since all the smart people seem to hang out in this thread...thought I'd ask...

Was watching a YouTube Review of some "Better Than A Juul" Pod...

The Reviewer said..."But it can't compare to the Fix"...

I searched YouTube, Vapecrawler, ECF...and can find nothing on it...

Does anyone here know anything about a Fix Pod???

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I realize that this is a MOD...not a POD...thread...but since all the smart people seem to hang out in this thread...thought I'd ask...

Maybe the Smok Infinix?? I tried that one, and thought it vaped much better than the Juul. Actually the best vape I ever got off a non-rta. But it was my son's and, being a Smok, it crapped out in less than 2 weeks. He's back to Juul.

Actually, after typing that and before posting, I googled, and realize it's probably the Phix.

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States

Yup it’s a Phix. A pretty solid little pod system. I use mine to vape when my wife is in the room with me...she fails to appreciate room darkening clouds...

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Thanks a ton! I saved the links. Just ordered the mod from FT.

Ordered a black ego one v2 from vapesourcing for $9.50 shipped. I have my doubts about MTL working on the ego one tho for me. If it don't work out I may try that black foggyman.
I was just looking at the pics of the Foggyman, and I don’t think I’d pick that one. When I zoomed in on the pic with the tank broken down, it looks like the positive block was installed upside down. Plus, the opening for the positive block in the deck wall looks too wide.

Think I’d try to find the one with the most positive reviews instead.

Just my :2c: ...

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I was just looking at the pics of the Foggyman, and I don’t think I’d pick that one. When I zoomed in on the pic with the tank broken down, it looks like the positive block was installed upside down. Plus, the opening for the positive block in the deck wall looks too wide.

Think I’d try to find the one with the most positive reviews instead.

Just my :2c: ...

Yeah, does look kinda wonky! Thanks for the heads-up.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Thanx Brew...the YouTube Closed Captioning spelled it "Fix"...

entropy...are the Pods REFILLABLE???

MLV PHIX Basic Kit w/o Pod

Gerry - I won an innokin eq pod from heaven gifts. Quite amazed with it: its tiny and light, 2ml refillable pods, 800mah, and the draw is pretty good - not too tight. Using it as my work/farm mod

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Apalachicola, FL, United States
    Thanx Brew...the YouTube Closed Captioning spelled it "Fix"...

entropy...are the Pods REFILLABLE???

MLV PHIX Basic Kit w/o Pod

Pods are made to be non-refillable/disposable but there are hacks on YouTube for refilling them.

I use mine infrequently enough that I don’t mind trashing the pods when empty. They can be found for around $2 a pop if you shop around.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    Looks interesting Ange...will DEFINITELY check it out...(it's somewhat inexpensive...$16.50 - code BANQ15 => $14.02)…

Innokin EQ Vape Pod System Started Kit -2ml & 800mAh

[Anybody here with any experience ordering from Vaporl???]

I just won a Vaperesso/Renova Zero pod. Couple days ago. After checking it out I'm actually pretty exited about it. Variable power, Ccell coils, DOES TC! Around $20 presale some places. Already ordered 2 extra pods from FT so I'll have them probably about the same time the kit shows up.

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Vaperesso/Renova Zero pod. Variable power, Ccell coils, DOES TC!

DEFINITELY interesting Foggy...not sure how the "Auto Temperature Control" would work ("detects the E-juice and controls the temperature")...but it DOES have choice of 9W/10.5W/12.5W...

Waiting to see if anyone has any experiences with Vaporl...but they have it for $18.67 - code BANQ15 => $15.87...

Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Starter Kit - 650mAh&1.6ml

(2nd mention of Vaporl because it keeps coming up as most INexpensive at Vapecrawler

Should probably just order...$15.87 + $5.99 ship = $21.86...worst case scenario => never sent...and, really, if I ever reach the point in my life where I'm just $21.86 away from poverty...I'm probably going to slip into poverty anyway.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread