Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
For small and 40W is enough and only having Ni200 for the TC side, I love those Hana One Modz on eBay for $14.95 plus $3.75 S&H. They're smaller than 2 Orions put together and the orion is taller. And talk about super light, they weigh 39 grams. Less than 90 grams with an 18650. And that case they throw in is really nice too. Oh did I mention they sport a DNA40 large screen board? Cheapest dna mod I know of. They used to sell for about 100 bucks 4 years ago.

I forgot about the Hana One! I've had two (still have one) and I do agree with all you said, Bill.

I like the colors but prefer the black rubberized finish. Never a scratch in site!

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
OK ittybittyiers - challenge time:

What mods with a DNA, yihi sx or comparable chip are there available in the ittybitty category?

So far I've found (using fasttech for links to specs)

SBody Macro 75W TC VW APV Box Mod

SBody Macro II DNA75 75W

Lost Vape Coral DNA60 TC VW APV Box Mod (pretty much obsolete)

HCigar VT75 Nano 75W TC VW APV Mod

SBody Legend II DNA75 75W VW TC APV Box Mod (stunning, but kinda big)

SBody Artisan DNA75C 75W TC VW APV Box Mod

Lost Vape EPetite DNA60 TC VW APV Box Mod (stunning and perfect size - hard to get though)
That original SBody Macro is discontinued at FT. I was thinking of getting another, and only found it one or 2 places, and only painted. And that was at sites I'm unfamiliar with.

But oooh, that Dani Mini- that's the one I'd want! (blue!)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I rather like that little Voo one, too. Liking the "Darkcyan" (misnamed, but whatevs).

Anyone know anything about the GENE.FIT chip?

Brew, I LOVE the Dani Mini Boxette!!!! In ANY color!!!! (altho yes, that blue is DREAMY)

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm seeing it everywhere at 200 pounds. If you know where, let me know!

That's about right, yes. I think it's 175 after you login to CDV, but yes, it's not cheap at all. That's why I asked about the criteria. :)

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
That's about right, yes. I think it's 175 after you login to CDV, but yes, it's not cheap at all. That's why I asked about the criteria. :)
When I checked a while back, Dani is a lot more at Dicodes US than anywhere overseas.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
When I checked a while back, Dani is a lot more at Dicodes US than anywhere overseas.

Yeah, but honestly, even if that weren't the case, I'd opt to spend my money with Lisa & Keith at CDV. Definitely a personal decision, but I just know I'm in good hands with them (always).

Kind of reminds me of the JAC.

In some ways, yes, but it's a different animal than most (for me). Difficult to describe "quality manufacturing", but I got a similar feeling back in early 2012 when my very first Provari arrived. I simply knew that I was holding something "different". They're truly extraordinary devices, and I guess that's reflected in the price. Zero regrets, for what that's worth.

You know I love my JACs, and expect to for a very long time to come. They take my beatings and keep coming back for more. :thumbs:

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
Received my new Livepor 60 in the mail today. I really like it alot. Not only the performance but the way it looks. Shown here with a Ghost Inhale on top next to a Istick Pico 25.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I just can not figure out why, each time I see it, I call that one the Livermoor. :blink:

I, on the other hand...

Thanks, Sir Dawg! I THINK I meant Liverpool!

Pre-ZACTLY! :thumbs:

03.jpg

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I like. Has anyone tried this yet?

Soon.

Oh, Dearest @Delilah718 :D

Post receipt and play, please report back? Ittybitty'ers are kurious, and possibly interested (present company included, as you already & well know). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread