Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hello Itty Bittyland!

As promised, here is my report on the Wismec CB80...

OMG you guys! I am so excited!!!! :w00t::banana::w00t::banana::w00t::banana:

My CB80 is here and I am in love! :hubba: Finally found a mod as small and slim and palm comfy as the JAC!
:ohmy::laugh::hubba:
Cw8lNT5.jpg

22mm slim!
j2hyKOR.jpg

Footprint match!
s4xT2pZ.jpg

Top close match
Fr7FI3h.jpg

Totally palm huggable!
S0p4YYr.jpg

Nestles naturally in the hand
qcMK4cG.jpg

& the vape....
vaping at 25w, 6mg 80vg/20pg juice
forecast: thick clouds ahead :w00t:
OMK3PsZ.jpg

xClx1FB.jpg

Thumbs way way up! 5 Stars! A 10! So happy!:thumbs::hubba::thumbs::hubba::thumbs:

Happy Happy Weekend!

Hugs & Blessings,
d

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
My "lost" iStick 30w and Doggy is found!!! Guess as we were packing up the booth (for those that don't know we are dog show vendors who manufacture most of our products) it fell into a bin! Hubby opened a bin today to inventory and said "you missing this?" YES!!!! Phew! Now I have lots of iStick 30s and 19 Doggies....

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
My "lost" iStick 30w and Doggy is found!!! Guess as we were packing up the booth (for those that don't know we are dog show vendors who manufacture most of our products) it fell into a bin! Hubby opened a bin today to inventory and said "you missing this?" YES!!!! Phew! Now I have lots of iStick 30s and 19 Doggies....
What kinda dog products you sell? Also do you have a website or only sell at shows? Just curious cause I’m always buying stuff for my dog, she gets treated better than me.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
What kinda dog products you sell? Also do you have a website or only sell at shows? Just curious cause I’m always buying stuff for my dog, she gets treated better than me.
geartogo.com. We make leads, collars, stuff for show/performance dogs. Items for pets too, you can never have enough leashes and collars for your dog! Even make leads with beads and bling (@Katdarling LOL!).

I know, web site needs work. As we get older we need to concentrate more on the web site than travel to dog shows. Travel gets old...

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
geartogo.com. We make leads, collars, stuff for show/performance dogs. Items for pets too, you can never have enough leashes and collars for your dog! Even make leads with beads and bling (@Katdarling LOL!).

I know, web site needs work. As we get older we need to concentrate more on the web site than travel to dog shows. Travel gets old...
Thank you I will check out your site and see if I can find something. Here is some gratuitous pics of my little lady Zuzu.
55EC8102-23B8-45F6-9B50-E8D108083665.jpeg
01E719A5-5173-4160-AA3C-6256A81AD4EC.jpeg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Even make leads with beads and bling (@Katdarling LOL!).

Would if I could cl. I know your line is exquisite and were the Dexter still around, oh hell yeah, I'd bling him!! :D

He did look really sharp in caps, that boy. (miss miss miss miss miss him)

dex.jpg

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Would if I could cl. I know your line is exquisite and were the Dexter still around, oh hell yeah, I'd bling him!! :D

He did look really sharp in caps, that boy. (miss miss miss miss miss him)

View attachment 790075
Your Dex looks like a precious boy, sorry for your loss. The pup in my avatar is Samantha, I lost her after four years to cancer. Dogs are my favorite people, never had a more loyal friend.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Samantha looks very much like my Hershey--she was an English chocolate lab. We lost her last year, she lived to be 15. :cry:
It’s never long enough but 15 years is good for a lab. It’s always hard to lose them but they give us so much while we have them. Hershey and Sammy are running and playing in a better place. No doubt there is a lake there for plenty of swimming because it wouldn’t be Lab heaven without one.:glug:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hola Itty Bitty Friends :D

Happy Thursday to ya!

Looky Looky what was in the mailbox all day yesterday! I hate when that happens! :facepalm::laugh:

fxHN7Rt.jpg

I love the black - the cb80s with the color frame makes it look bigger but the black is all petite and purty! Thumbs way up! :D LOVE IT!

Hugs & Blessings,
d

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I just caught this video about a new Itty Bitty by GeekVape. Tony appears to like it quite a bit.

I don't care for the proprietary drip tip, but some people prolly wouldn't care. It's Ultem. :rolleyes:

("If you don't like Ultem, well, umm, you're stuck with it.")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread