SoCal

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
A follow up on my sourcemore experience - although it took a couple more emails and waiting for the holiday to end, they did refund my cancelled order in full. I might give them a chance again on a great deal, but I'd contact them about stock levels before ordering.

Back on the hunt for a couple cheap all black RX75's!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Thanks! The eightvape deal is the best around but I'm trying to avoid that black/tiffany blue. Better than green/orange or all cyan but I'm holding out for black/black, black/red or black/white. The Litecig is out of stock - I hate it when sellers leave discontinued out of stock stuff up on their site.

Just a great set it and forget it abusable mod. My first RX75 died after falling into a bonfire. I'll rake it out of the ashes when the snow clears off in the spring.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Vapecrawler

Plug in RX75 (or whatever). Seems, per Fastech site, that it's discontinued. After all, it's "old" tech and won't do gigawatts :lol:

So you might want to grab what you can, and skin them or something?

Yeah, great mod, have two. Actually prefer the earlier Presa 75TC, but they've been gone a long time.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Just picked up a teensy little SXK Atto tube mod. It takes an 18350, or an 18650 with its extension tube. It's about 5cm in shorty mode and 22mm in diameter. Slightly smaller than the Flint battery, say. Looks excellent with a True or Doggystyle tank. More importantly, it's fine with a Nautilus Too (sorry).

Protected but unregulated, so no controls. Has an 'off switch' - unscrew to loosen the battery adjustment thingy and voila - no connection.

The only problem might be the 510 contact. It's just a little tab which may not stand up to longer atty pins. Still, it has decent venting and the battery goes positive end down. Oh - it has reverse polarity protection - something I learned... uneventfully. :D

Under $20 on Fasttech.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Just picked up a teensy little SXK Atto tube mod. It takes an 18350, or an 18650 with its extension tube. It's about 5cm in shorty mode and 22mm in diameter. Slightly smaller than the Flint battery, say. Looks excellent with a True or Doggystyle tank. More importantly, it's fine with a Nautilus Too (sorry).
It does pair up well with a doggystyle, doesn't it?
lUu5xDE.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am going to just mention the Tesla Steampunk 86W tube. I really like it and I think it qualifies as "small" it takes an 18650 and it's attractive and feels good in the hand. I am mainly mentioning it as it's a tube mod, that is also rather, well, fat. I am going to say it would take tanks up to 25 mm (of which I have none, BTW, I am sporting the bullet look with it which is not my fave actually) but I think it will take atomizers up to 28 mm?

You know how I am with pics. Here's a link. You can find it for cheaper in the US, but yes... Kind of a neat mod. I think. Figured I would share since the Steampunk nano was on the list and it is much bigger/heavier than this tube, which is sort of well, neat.

$45.47 Authentic Teslacigs Punk 86W VW APV Tube Mod - 7-86W / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Anna

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Are Pods now considered Mods?
Naw.
Meh, prolly not. But then pods didn't exist back in January '15 when the title to this thread was written. As long as they're itty bitty AND unique I think they're appreciated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread