Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I have a bad habit of keeping my work mod between my legs while driving and I almost always forget about it being there and when I get to a call and slide out I forget to secure it and it goes flying as I slide out of the vehicle.

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Dare I say it? I love regulated AIOs, and although the Billet box goes out of budget, the Bantam Box doesn't. I know, you don't buy clones, but in reality it isn't a clone. If you don't want to rebuild just get a North Bridge and vape on 1.4 ohm Nord ceramic coils. I can't wait to get one for myself!

sxk_bantam_30w_box_kit__1.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I have a bad habit of keeping my work mod between my legs while driving and I almost always forget about it being there and when I get to a call and slide out I forget to secure it and it goes flying as I slide out of the vehicle.

tenor.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    North Bridge and vape on 1.4 ohm Nord ceramic coils.

:blink: Okay will the Bridge / ceramic coil actually work in a real Billet Box & Boro Tank ? :?:

AND - If so, can you post a link where to find them . . . Thanks . . . :)

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    In that case, only one failure is pretty amazing! You either have a real knack for picking durable mods, or a knack for throwing them on to the pavement just right.:thumb:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Probably a little of both, this guy still works but with 1 atomizer only because the 510 isn't spring loaded. The 510 is so buried no way to raise it.

View attachment 827875

:lol::lol::lol: so are you using geekvape solos for work mods yet? or just 'testing' out more mods first? ;)

Reactions: Brewdawg1181

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii
    The Solo will be my work mod now and will hit the streets at 4am today. In my case literally, LOL.
    You’ll like it. Great mod. TC works fine too.

Only thing I don’t like is that when I set it down on a flat surface it rests entirely on the battery cap and not on all the surrounding padding. (Thock!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread