Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I haven't tried the II, Dawg (see what I did there?) ;)

I read something about possible leakage through the 510 connectors, but I don't know how accurate that is. The truth is that the II didn't grab my attention because I really liked the OG. When they dropped the red onto the scene, fairly recently, I was "hook, line, & sinker".

Well, this II looks pretty sweet to me, so if I ever figure out what else to throw in the cart, I guess I'll stick with it. Unless you're tired of your Dani Mini, and ready to unload it for a hundred bucks or so. ;)
upload_2020-2-29_17-4-25.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well, this II looks pretty sweet to me, so if I ever figure out what else to throw in the cart, I guess I'll stick with it. Unless you're tired of your Dani Mini, and ready to unload it for a hundred bucks or so. ;)
View attachment 872333

I like them too. I just have a preference for the earlier ones. I have ZERO doubt that the II is a much better device, all things considered. Just check that leak thing. If I remember where I saw it, I'll send you a link.

My three vaping kids will be fighting over the two Dani Minis when I depart this "forum". They be stayin'.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Absolutely! And if you got any of those brushed jobbers, in SS or Black, work em nekkid! :cool:

Those babies are HAWT! :thumb:

Yah, cute little beasties, and yah, yah, they run nekkid. Brushed stainless, although there a couple spots that have worn smooth :)

And I guess, from the big red X, that @Uncle either doesn't like skins or doesn't like Pico 75s?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yah, cute little beasties, and yah, yah, they run nekkid. Brushed stainless, although there a couple spots that have worn smooth :)

And I guess, from the big red X, that @Uncle either doesn't like skins or doesn't like Pico 75s?

DV had two brushed SS ones sitting around for MONTHS. I had taken their last brushed black, quite a while back.

They no longer have the two rogue brushed SS ones now either. ;)

Regarding the other, @Uncle happens to know that I have a bit of a fetish for red X's. It dates back to when @Katdarling and I had a contest for who could gather the most (red Xs).

I won.

ll_barrel_smoke26.jpg

EDIT: SOB gave YOU my red X???

Haaaa-RUMPH! :eek: ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: gerrymi

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

PIco 75's . . . :thumbs:

Skins - Not so much . . . :nah:

IMHO - Most are too much like really cheap contact paper . . . Matter of fact, got a Pico w/ Wood grain that I detest, because it looks like contact paper, but since I got it free in a contest - can't really complain that much (wish there was a way to exchange it) . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Regarding the other, @Uncle happens to know that I have a bit of a fetish for red X's. It dates back to when @Katdarling and I had a contest for who could gather the most (red Xs).

I won.

:?: NOT REALLY - No One Can Beat "Our" @Katdarling . . . She is the "Kween" . . . :pervy:

ir5tJhM.png

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
Alas, I have only one Pico 75. I'm looking to get more this spring. It's my favorite mod, even if I do have to use an adapter for my Zenith tank. I have some other mods in my stash, but not enough, lol, and they just aren't Picos.

edited to add: I like the look of that Swag II though...

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
IMHO - Most are too much like really cheap contact paper . . . Matter of fact, got a Pico w/ Wood grain that I detest, because it looks like contact paper, but since I got it free in a contest - can't really complain that much (wish there was a way to exchange it) . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Well, maybe just play the right music and get it to strip?

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I don't know if y'all consider the cold steel 100 an itty bitty mod, but I do since it fits in my fist. It's my fav mod now hands down.
That one's on my radar, and seems pretty popular. Much taller than I'd like, but at least there's not a lot of other wasted mass around the battery.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I recently bought an Innokin Kroma-R mod from MyVaporStore for $59. It's an 80W mod with a fire bar down the side, single 18650. I like the fire bar because I can grab and squeeze. Fit and finish is superb. It's shiny with good contours that fit the hand and the side fire bar is better than a button, IMO. The downside for some would be no TC mode. It's voltage or wattage. I find myself using wattage mode more and more. I've become a little unimpressed with TC mode on many mods.

It comes with an Ajax tank that uses coils. I haven't even tried the tank. I've been an RBA guy for many years and don't see the need to buy coils. I guess I should use the coils that come with the tanks just for comparison. The Kroma-R uses tanks up to 24mm with no hangover.

The Kroma-R comes in Bronze, Steel, Black, and Gunmetal. I bought the Bronze.

Innokin Kroma-R Vape Kit - Ecig Vaporizer

komplet-innokin-kroma-r-zlide-bronze.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I use one of the eGO to 510 thread adapters I had on hand, since the tank diameter is too large for the Pico. It raises the tank above the battery cap. :)

THANKS - I thought so . . . "MY BAD" . . . I gave away all but 2 (thankfully I still have them) of approximately 10 that I had for years I wasn't using - PIF them . . . :facepalm:

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
THANKS - I thought so . . . "MY BAD" . . . I gave away all but 2 (thankfully I still have them) of approximately 10 that I had for years I wasn't using - PIF them . . . :facepalm:
I just did a quick google and saw them for $1 each online. There is also a 510 to 510 adapter/extender that does the same thing. Really, I wish I didn't have to resort to this, but glad I had some on hand. I think they came with my MVP mods way back when.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Alas, I have only one Pico 75. I'm looking to get more this spring. It's my favorite mod, even if I do have to use an adapter for my Zenith tank. I have some other mods in my stash, but not enough, lol, and they just aren't Picos.

If you like the original Pico 75W but want to be able to use 24/25mm tanks, Eleaf makes the Pico 25 85W which is hardly any bigger. Actually a tad shorter.

Dimensions without battery cap...
    Pico 75W - 63.7mm x 45mm x 23mm
    Pico 25 - 63.3mm x 48mm x 25mm

BLFCpKl.jpg

hoKJXAo.jpg

VChxtHQ.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread