Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Alright guys a year ago you all said to me that Doggystyles is the way to go for MTL and I LOVE IT! I got my target mini and doggystyles and Im vaping it right now. Everything got older and Im thinking about another set. So im thinking of going with Target mini II. Help me choose the tank?

I made the suggestions below to you on the previous page. The $17 price for the Hellvape MD is no longer available, but you can get it for around $23 at fast tech and other vendors from China. I've seen it at Element Vapor recently at about $25 if you prefer a U.S. vendor.

Previous Recommendation
I love my Hellvape MD RTA and there's a fantastic sale on them right now at Sourcemore with no coupon code needed. To see the good price, $17, though you have to log in. You can adjust the draw from really tight to a fairly loose MTL draw. I like mine fairly tight. The flavor is fantastic and it is the easiest tank to build I've ever had. The wicking is a breeze too. If you opt for the standard version, you'll get a straight tank with 2 ml. liquid capacity and you'll get the bubble tank too which will hold 4 ml. liquid.

My other favorite MTL RTA is the Steam Crave Glaz Mini. It brings good flavor, just not as great as the MD and is easy to build and wick. I am using the Glaz Mini and the MD as my vapocalypse tanks. Both tanks are built very well with great machining but I get nervous about bubble tanks breaking. With the Glaz Mini, there's no bubble tank, there is an extension you can use to take liquid capacity from 2 ml to 5 ml. The draw is very tight, but you can loosen it a bit.

There are tons of good MTL vapes out there these days, but I like these two so much I am buying multiples of each.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
:offtopic: but then again not - since it is still a bargain under $100 . . .

Although posted elsewhere, I thought I would share here too . . . I have what I consider an important FYI for those who might be interested:

T-Mobile was going to offer a new plan after the official merger with Sprint at the end of March. However T-Mobile decided to start it up today instead because of the Carona-19 . . . T-Mobile Connect Launches Early to Help the Most Vulnerable in America Get and Stay Connected

AND - Even though I use Metro by T-mobile (different service provider) - this plan cost half as much for the same type of plan: Unlimited Phone/Text & 2G of Data (which T-Mobile increases .5 G every year) . . . Metro $30 per month vs T-Mobile $15 + tax per month (Oh Yea - These are prepaid Plans) . . . You can even sign up to get a Tablet & Service for the same amount if Ya' already are a customer. AND - per chance you are a customer you might be able to change to this $15 plan too. OR - From what I understand, for the $20 plan pre month there is the ability to get a Free Phone .

I just signed-up over the phone - called 1-800- T Mobile (800-866-2453) - spoke with a GREAT CS Rep; Scott (from Idaho - hopefully you will too and if Ya' do tell him that OLD "Witty" Man from Florida sent Ya', I'm sure he'll remember and get a laugh) . . . BTW: They forgave the Activation Fee & Sim Card Fee also . . . All this took only 30 mins and I already recieved a confirmation email . . . The best part I keep "My" same number & Phone too (I still like my phone even though it is 5 years old) . . . ;)

Really hope this information is informative & helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

xpresas

Apr 15, 2019
Lithuania

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    The True tank has shelved all my Doggy's and it's top fill also.

20200211_143728.jpg

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Um anything that I could rebuild? Where I live there is not much coil head choise. And I am used to rebuilding everything on my doggy... :p

I moved on from the Doggy to the eHpro True MTL which was an improvement in vape quality, and now the BD Vape Precisio, which is unbelievably good. If you like doggies, trust me- you'd LOVE it. Both are getting hard to find, but well worth it.

On the mod, I didn't like that the Target Mini 2 was larger. Plus, I'm staying away from internal batteries. So I haven't found a single 18650 mod I like better than the Asmodus Colossal. It's heavy, but small and pretty awesome. Everyone loves their Geekvape Solos, and I like mine, too. Not great for sliding in and out of pockets, though. Nobody seems to be making small mods now, even internals.

Oh, and refilling the doggy- don't tighten much at all. Just until it makes contact, then maybe 1/8 turn. It won't leak. And it'll help keep threads from wearing out. Then, you can just push a thumbnail into the af slot with a little pressure to unscrew. I never used a tool, ever, to open mine. That made it really as easy as topfill.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I love my Hellvape MD RTA and there's a fantastic sale on them right now at Sourcemore with no coupon code needed. To see the good price, $17, though you have to log in. You can adjust the draw from really tight to a fairly loose MTL draw. I like mine fairly tight. The flavor is fantastic and it is the easiest tank to build I've ever had. The wicking is a breeze too. If you opt for the standard version, you'll get a straight tank with 2 ml. liquid capacity and you'll get the bubble tank too which will hold 4 ml. liquid.

My other favorite MTL RTA is the Steam Crave Glaz Mini. It brings good flavor, just not as great as the MD and is easy to build and wick. I am using the Glaz Mini and the MD as my vapocalypse tanks. Both tanks are built very well with great machining but I get nervous about bubble tanks breaking. With the Glaz Mini, there's no bubble tank, there is an extension you can use to take liquid capacity from 2 ml to 5 ml. The draw is very tight, but you can loosen it a bit.

There are tons of good MTL vapes out there these days, but I like these two so much I am buying multiples of each.

Got mine today @JustWondering1

Only been using for a little while, but so far I am glad I got 2, you was right, these are great flavor tanks, really liking the vape from them. And they are great looking tanks.

These did not come with the bubble glass, but I don't like bubble glass anyway, so no biggie for me.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Got mine today @JustWondering1

Only been using for a little while, but so far I am glad I got 2, you was right, these are great flavor tanks, really liking the vape from them. And they are great looking tanks.

These did not come with the bubble glass, but I don't like bubble glass anyway, so no biggie for me.

I am so happy you like them! I thought you would. You must have ordered the TPD version since you didn't get the bubble glass. I got the Standard version which comes with the straight and bubble glass.

Happy vaping!!

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I am so happy you like them! I thought you would. You must have ordered the TPD version since you didn't get the bubble glass. I got the Standard version which comes with the straight and bubble glass.

Happy vaping!!

Order shows I ordered the standard version, maybe sent wrong one by mistake, but seem strange as got 2 and both the same.

Te4NCLs.png

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Order shows I ordered the standard version, maybe sent wrong one by mistake, but seem strange as got 2 and both the same.

View attachment 877883

I'm just glad you don't care about missing the bubble tanks. I think Sourcemore sometimes is a little careless about order fulfillment. In my last Sourcemore order, they sent me the 24 mm version of an atty, but what I ordered was the 22 mm version. The order clearly shows the 22 mm, but I got the 24 mm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread