SoCal

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
my favorite is the CTHULH Hastur. It's hard to find in stock anyplace but here's the link to CTHULH's site about it.

Hastur MTL RTA – CTHULHU MOD -Innovations for You

Lastly ... additional/optional airflow restrictors can be gotten at Fastech for the Silverplay and Hastur.

Hastur has been discontinued, unfortunately. I like mine a lot. Pity. Its replacement, the Artemis, has a plastic tank, reversed threading, and other features I'm not crazy about. I'll pass.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Interesting looking gizmo. Perhaps too itty bitty? I like mods that are more substantial. Do you like it?

I do like it. I like small mods (read the title of this thread :D).

What attracts me to it is it's itty bitty size in 18350 mode, which is perfect for when I use evods and other small clearomizers. 18350 batts are useless for larger tanks with thicker coils, but for tiny EVOD coils and the like, an 18350 lasts me around 300 puffs.

But I don't think it's worth the current price and it has the potential for 1st run issues. So if I do buy it, it won't be until the price drops to about half and the reviews are decent.

I need another mod like I need (another) hole in my head, though.

The original was $515. :lol:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Hastur has been discontinued, unfortunately. I like mine a lot. Pity. Its replacement, the Artemis, has a plastic tank, reversed threading, and other features I'm not crazy about. I'll pass.

I didn't know that ... and now that I do, I'm glad I have about 10 of them. A few in use and some in the stash cache.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    What attracts me to it is it's itty bitty size in 18350 mode, which is perfect for when I use evods and other small clearomizers. 18350 batts are useless for larger tanks with thicker coils, but for tiny EVOD coils and the like, an 18350 lasts me around 300 puffs.

I think the Aspire Mixx does '350 or '650, and is reasonably priced. The DAMNMOD Warlock does too but is in a different stratosphere, cost-wise.

Oh no, out of stock. Just my luck! :lol: ;)

'Cuz you NEED more mods. ;):D:cool::laugh:

bask

ECF Veteran
    Dec 17, 2012
    The Euroneous Zone
    Oof, yeah, I would still love a 303, since it's so tiny and I love compact mech squonkers, but they're so expensive. I could get 3 more BVB Quark's for that money. Which arguably aren't that good looking, but it feels so good in the hand and it doesn't look ridiculous with an 18mm RDA on it.

olc-stratum-303-mosfet.jpg

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Reactions: stols001

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I wish I could find more Vamo Box 25W mods to buy but they seem to have vanished, no old stock anywhere that I can find.

If anyone ever happens to see any for sale, I'd love to know about it.

Completely useless mod for anything over 9W and for coils made of 28g or thicker, but they kick ... for small clearos and they're so tiny they can be almost totally concealed in my fist.

W4DcqH2.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I wish I could find more Vamo Box 25W mods to buy but they seem to have vanished, no old stock anywhere that I can find.

Completely useless mod for anything over 9W and for coils made of 28g or thicker, but they kick ... for small clearos and they're so tiny they can be almost totally concealed in my fist.

W4DcqH2.jpg

My fav that I have is the SBody Macro. Love them small.

As the paint chips will indicate, I've been putting quite a beating on this little guy, shown next to a Kroma simply for size comparison.

It's pretty tiny too, although not quite at the Vamo or SBody size (I think).

Size matters. :angel:

20201010_195957.jpg

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA

W4DcqH2.jpg
    Is this what you're looking for?
    Original Kangside KSD Vamo Box 25W VW Mod Sale, Price & Reviews| Gearbest Mobile

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread