"Little Sister" Variable Voltage 3.7 to 7v Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
I actually used them...and they didn't work...I am guessing they are faulty...but they were new... they wouldn't power at all...but the ones that came with her are fine.... :)

Are the ones Ken sent you high drain? I actually used both kinds (the blue ones and the trustfire silver ones) on my LS and they both worked fine. oh ya the silver ones are a little tight but that's about it =P

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
So is everybody pretty much sold on using the blue protected 10440's in their Lil Sis?

My grey Ultrafire's both have gone bad. It may have happened in the charger as both + ends appear to have shorted out on something...

I use the silver/grey Trustfire protected ones from time to time (when I forget to recharge my other batteries) and they still work great!

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
I got my LS a few days ago. She's my first mod and I'm a happy camper! All I've ever used before is the XL KR808 batteries & passthrough. Wow is there a difference!! I usually keep the dial around the middle and that's perfect. I get a better hit than I did off the passthrough and I'm not tied to the computer! It would be nice if the batteries lasted all day, but two sets get me through (the blue ones). All in all, I'm really glad I bought it. I've even dropped it twice (the cover popped off and batteries flew across the room) and it's still working just fine. The only thing I'd really like to change is for the dial to be a little stiffer. I keep bumping it up without meaning to..... and I want A PINK ONE!!!! :w00t:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
The 10440 batts are cheap little batts,, I have bought many sets in the last year and many are bad when you get them.
I just weed them out and toss them and keep the good ones. The blue ones seem to be the best. But if you get a new set and see that your pv isnt firing, take one out at a time to determine which batt is bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread