"Little Sister" Variable Voltage 3.7 to 7v Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

frisco

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
Asheville
I got my LS yesterday. It is one cool little gizmo! What type atomizers are you'all using? I got 510's and I also tried a 901. I think I like the 510 best. The ones I've tried were not LR as Ken said the higher voltage might kill them quicker. I just saw some 901's HV and am wondering if those would work. Please share your experiences. Thanks.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Guess I could decorate it up somehow with decals or something so it wasn't just blah black. LOL I like the LS soo much that I know the BB's extended battery life would absolutely thrill me.

You could order sequins, crystals, charms etc. from vapography! They are having a one week only 40% end of summer sale right now! Another option is to order 'skins' from ecigskinmods.

electronic cigarette accessories, accessories for electronic cigarettes
ecig, ecigskinmods.com Home

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL

jimfixit

Apr 26, 2010
nottignham uk
My LS was posted last friday and got here today (sat) which is amazing as i am in the UK. I am finding the LS to be a great little bit of kit find it best with RN4081's on it as they cope with the higher voltage better and just last and last have already spoke to ken about getting a BB sent accross as he has stoped taking international orders.

sonnetjie

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
New Zealand
My LS was posted last friday and got here today (sat) which is amazing as i am in the UK. I am finding the LS to be a great little bit of kit find it best with RN4081's on it as they cope with the higher voltage better and just last and last have already spoke to ken about getting a BB sent accross as he has stoped taking international orders.

Oh no! Do you know why he stopped taking international orders? Seems I got my LS just in time. I'm in New Zealand.

sonnetjie

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
New Zealand
An order to france went missing and as he doesnt work on huge profit margins like some ecig companys he cant afford to keep sending them out uninsured but contacted him about your order and he'll sort somthing out.

I got mine last week, so I am good. It's just so frustrating when things like this happen. So many good US suppliers don't ship overseas and instances like this don't help at all.

Geoff_NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
New York City
Crap..my Little Sister just stopped working..tried 4 different sets of batteries and 3 different atty's..bummer. :(

Update (a few hours later): Ok... Ken has done it again....as usual he has gone above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to customer support. He has taken care of this issue in record time. I really can't say enough about the way he treats customers. If you're reading this Ken...thanks for such a quick response.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread