Live PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
I just saw an interaction with a young guy with a vape when the PD pulled him over for a license plate light being out. Somehow they got permission to search and found his vape. Cop wanted to know what was that liquid in the vape. The kid said Mr MaGoo mint (or somthing like that). Cop says are you sure, because we're going to test it. So they dumped some of the juice in one of those little test packages. They worked it over trying to get the color to change but it just wouldn't. They seemed very disappointed that it wasn't some of that stuff that shall not be named here.

Lesson learned check your license plate light and either don't vape yellow ejuice or keep it out of sight. And you should probably not agree to a search (fishing trip) in the first place.

Last edited:

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I saw the episode also but didn't recognize the name of the juice line. The cops did seem fairly intent that it wasn't what he said it was. I'm pretty sure that for the most part what they run into isn't legit. Check your bmv laws, if you watch enough cop shows you'll see that the most innocent of things are legit reasons to pull you over. If you get pulled over, be sure to give a shout out of your screen name so on the next episode of Live PD we can snicker......lol

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
If you get pulled over, be sure to give a shout out of your screen name so on the next episode of Live PD we can snicker......lol

IKR? I was kinda disappointed when I read this thread ... was expecting to see 'Hey I was on Live PD, check it out!". :blink:

Reactions: stols001

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
"Detectives" in suits are observant, intelligent people.

Those in inform are ridiculously stupid, pretentious wannabe detectives who just serve to annoy pretty much everyone they meet.

You don't see suited detectives shooting random African Americans to death !.

May as well be talking to geese !.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
"Detectives" in suits are observant, intelligent people.

Those in inform are ridiculously stupid, pretentious wannabe detectives who just serve to annoy pretty much everyone they meet.

You don't see suited detectives shooting random African Americans to death !.

May as well be talking to geese !.
There may be an over abundance of TV viewing in this one.. or not. My very limited experience is that such things are variable by department.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I will tell you that I am a bit cautious when vaping in my car ... especially if it is like 2 or 3 am. I am in a big 24/7 city and the cops here have a rep for being a bit brutal. I keep my window cracked so my car is not full of vape and I make sure to carry one bottle of e-juice in it's original plastic bottle -- just in case. So far I have not been stopped. With my big mouth -- I'd probably end up detained for a bit.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    i-am-a-sovereign-citizen-am-i-being-detained-5790170.png

Reactions: CMD-Ky

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    IKR? I was kinda disappointed when I read this thread ... was expecting to see 'Hey I was on Live PD, check it out!". :blink:

I find it more entertaining to watch someone else getting in trouble, beat up or tased than actually being the one getting in trouble, beat up or tased.

United States

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    This may sound totally ignorant but i'll say it anyway, call it stand up.

"If North America were to be put under martial law, nobody would notice the difference". :lol:

Really?
    Tell ya what....lets take away all law enforcement in your city and see if you still feel that way after 90 days.

Where I live, the cops pull over cars and trucks with giant exhausts, all lowered or jacked up, have all kinds of loud noises coming from them and all that. For having a tail light out or even a license plate frame covering the name of the state. And old 'get off my lawn' crumudgens like me applaud them for it.

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I've always had a well labeled bottle of ejuice when I travel so i don't have to go through any crap - ive never cared if they tested though ..

Just remind me no cotton candy.... lol

I'll give a hollar with my screen name if ever appropriate! As they walk me off in handcuffs I'll be all.. "I'm just an Opinionated ### and these people have no appreciation!" hahaha

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I keep the outside of my car WORKING these days. I have been pulled over for a crack in my windshield and it was just not fun.

I never, ever, every invite my cops to search my car. I also (although I have not been pulled over of late) begin the process of video taping my officer, and I let him know that, too. The freaking AZ cops around here are to darn frisky/handsy!

My first freaking encounter with then was "crossing the white line" when I was turning somewhere. I seriously didn't either, they were just curious.

I routinely go through a border checkpoint with my 14 or whatever vapes, I have yet to be accused of vape trafficking. Etc.

I would still just say, stand up for you rights, videotape your officer (and point out that HE is videotaping you but HE has the capacity to edit) or just do it quietly depending on the state of your officer..

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread