loaded donuts ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapePro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2018
Hi

Can you possibly give me the best advice on which tank/coil to use with loaded donuts juice.
70/30VG.
I have tried many and i am still not sasitfied i am gettig best results.

Thanks

Im going to go off the deep end and say its not the Tank or Coil. You know you can wrap poop in a plastic bag. but it wont make the poop smell any better.

But if you really like this poop then heres my advice. dual coils or more at .3 ohms at above 80 watts.

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Can you possibly give me the best advice on which tank/coil to use with loaded donuts juice.
70/30VG.
Could you be a bit more specific? What makes you believe you're not getting the best results?

What battery device, tank and coils are you currently using, and at what wattage setting?

Last edited:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Loaded Glazed is one of my favorites. I've tried it in multiple RDA/RTA setups. Of all, my personal favorite is in a Drop RDA with a pair of Ni80 fused claptons at around .15 ohms on a mech squonker or on a regulated device in the 85-110W range. It's been one of my "always keep some on hand" juices for a couple of years.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The only explanation here that makes sense is like, maybe he tried it in a store or someone else's vape and he's not getting the same result?

Otherwise, he just mysteriously thinks it can be better somehow?

If you used a different vape with it, go ask the person who was vaping it, I guess.....

If it's just some sort of mysterious "I think it could be better" thing there are only two choices. A) Keep at it. You are welcome to send me your unused gear when it FAILS the juice. B) Maybe try you know... a different juice, something you DO feel may do your vapes justice?

I'm not kidding I do know that um, it's good to have juice you like, but it is POSSIBLE maybe you read these raves online as far as reviews and you think the holy grail may somehow appear. Everyone's palate is different so IDK. But whatever happens just keep trying, I guess.

Anna

Reactions: Tralfaz

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Hi

70/30VG.

Thanks
Like others have suggested, there's really not enough information to respond to. It's like saying; "my car needs improving, what will make my car better?".... the "better" is a wildcard variable.. it could mean speed, capacity, fuel economy, handling, electronics, etc.....

What about the juice makes you not as satisfied? What are the best result? flavor? vapor? less gunking? less leaking? It sounds like you have another baseline that you're comparing it to... what were you satisfied with?

Now, just to make a blind suggestion, I like a goblin mini on a Sigeli 100... that works for me and works for all the juices I like.... of course, it's not the setup I'd recommend... since I am constantly "out-clouded" by my fellow peers who have Smok Aliens with TFV8 tanks, or even a Smok Prince Stick starter kit. It also requires me to build my own coils and replace the cotton from time to time....but they all agree that mine tastes better, and the rebuilding hobby is fun for me.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi
70/30VG.
Thanks
Welcome and glad you joined.
Perhaps most of us are ever satisfied we are getting the best results. Might want to google:
"Best MTL/DTL Vape Tanks For Flavor"

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread