Local radio staion talk on e-cigs tomorow am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, the interview may be local & short & sweet but it will be available on BBC i-player for a week.

A member of my e-cig forum is being interviewed live tomorrow a.m .(approximately between 7.30 & 7.45 am), about the e-cig & the proposed UK ban, on:-
RADIO SOLENT 96.1 FM 103.8
FM & it's the Julian Clegg show.

You can also listen to it (& listen again at a later date) via the BBC i-player :-

BBC iPlayer - BBC Solent - All programmes - Page 1

The radio stations welcomes both phone calls & emails about any subjects they broadcast. You can email the presenter Julian Clegg via julianclegg@bbc.co.uk

Moderators, if I've posted this in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
OK, the interview may be local & short & sweet but it will be available on BBC i-player for a week.

A member of my e-cig forum is being interviewed live tomorrow a.m .(approximately between 7.30 & 7.45 am), about the e-cig & the proposed UK ban, on:-

You can also listen to it (& listen again at a later date) via the BBC i-player :-

The radio stations welcomes both phone calls & emails about any subjects they broadcast. You can email the presenter Julian Clegg via julianclegg@bbc.co.uk

Moderators, if I've posted this in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.

Good luck with your interview. Hope all goes well. Any exposure we can get in the media is good. There are a lot of us out here that would still be smoking had it not been for e cigs. I'D CERTAINLY BE ONE OF THEM!

nojoyet

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Canada, near Vancouver

Hi Chrissie

Excellent interview, good and informative intro, good questions and clear answers. Thank you for sharing.

For anyone else who wants to listen -the interview starts at 18 or 19 mins to 08:00 and is approx 4:00 mins long.
Move down the page, click onto Julian Clegg, Mar. 19. Once there move the bar along to the beginning of the middle picture below; the e-cig interview comes on after the student loan interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread