• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Suppliers in Rochester NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtbrjason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Penfield, NY (Rochester area)
FWIW.. I've had great luck with the vendor GoodProphets. They're not in Rochester but they have some of the cheaper prices I've seen and being only a few hours south of us, shipments tend to arrive within 1-2 business days. It would be nice to have some local suppliers but I suspect their prices wouldn't be competitive enough to use as a regular supplier other than in hardware emergencies..

kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com
I have been strictly dealing with Vaporsetc since finding them.Their service has been outstanding. The extreme menthol is out of this world as well as the very cherry,van clove,cinathol,and virginia. I had been searching for a New York USA made juice site and Ross and his team has nailed the quality and service end .

I tried their juice it was good , but took 3 days and $5.95 shipping yikes! I live in Rochester, So its just like any other vender to me.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
I tried their juice it was good , but took 3 days and $5.95 shipping yikes! I live in Rochester, So its just like any other vender to me.

Eh...you can always come to our semi-regular Rochester meet-ups. We're always sharing our stuff! We all DIY and between us we probably have thousands of flavor combinations on hand.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY

kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
3 Days Smoke Shop is a new place that has been open about a month... at the moment he has disposibles... BUT... Johnny Vape and I have been coaching him and he is about to have Smoov cigs (a great 808D-1) as well as cartos in 808 and 510, and juices from a couple vendors. The owner (Patrick Gleason) isn't a vaper, but I think he is really open to stocking the good stuff... so if he does, we should really rally behind that and support him in his efforts by buying locally!

2112 Chili Ave 14624

kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com
3 Days Smoke Shop is a new place that has been open about a month... at the moment he has disposibles... BUT... Johnny Vape and I have been coaching him and he is about to have Smoov cigs (a great 808D-1) as well as cartos in 808 and 510, and juices from a couple vendors. The owner (Patrick Gleason) isn't a vaper, but I think he is really open to stocking the good stuff... so if he does, we should really rally behind that and support him in his efforts by buying locally!

2112 Chili Ave 14624

Thanks Zen good to know , will he also carry Atties 510,901,306 lr ,sr ? if not please tell him it's a good idea.

Out near Canadaigua myself, and I usually end up going to that Three Days Smoke Shop place up near Chili. I find they have cheaper JC juice really decent prices compared to the place on Monroe Ave. One of the workers is somewhat familiar with e-cigs, but the others don't know squat. They sold me an Ego-T saying it was a carto system (luckily I wanted a tank system at the time.) They have the Pharmboy juices for sale there too, along with some other flavors.

I myself though am going to start going online, because gas and tolls from the Canandaigua area cost me close to $15, but good if you just ran out.

Or I could just start doing DIY.

H.D.

*edit: had the wrong name for the shop. I said Mad Hatter, I meant Three Days

Last edited:

tpoulton

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Rochester, NY
Anyone know of a brick & mortar store in the Rochester area where I can pick up some atomizers? Got a REO Grand in the mail yesterday, but the atomizers I ordered are delayed. Got everything I need to vape this baby except probably the most important part!!! :-(

Mad Hatter on Culver rd. near Norton st. has Smoov kits and accessories and also Johnson Creek juices. Dewey Smoke Shop is always busy and the clerks don't know squat about e-cig supplies. Mad Hatter also lets you try samples of their juices. WAITING FOR JUICY VAPOR TO SET UP IN ROCHESTER. Then we'll be in vapor heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread