The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Local vendors?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by ClassAct, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ClassAct

ClassAct Full Member Verified Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Tacoma, WA
    I think I've been spoiled by Amazon Prime because this waiting game is killing me. In light of that, does anyone know of any quality vendors in the Northwest (USA... Western Washington if possible.) to help me cut down on shipping times in the future?

Oh, and hello everybody. I'm Ross.

2. ShogaNinja

ShogaNinja Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    Ohio
    Buying locally will cost you state tax and you may find if it's anything like what happened to me that it takes LONGER to get to you. I ordered from Altsmoke which is in Ohio, not very far at all from me, but more than I want to drive. They sent it to the polar opposite side of the state and then took about 5 scenic routes on their way to me. I've ordered from California and North Carolina and both got to me faster than from my own dang state. Thanks USPS for making 0 sense... Anyway, the answer to your question is here:

VaporSearchUSA

3. ClassAct

ClassAct Full Member Verified Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Tacoma, WA
    Thank you kindly and I will take all that into consideration.

4. ShogaNinja

ShogaNinja Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    Ohio
    Aye, no problem. I wish you the best of luck.

5. dejavoodoo

dejavoodoo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2012
    denver
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.