London kentucky (for the guy with the wolf avatar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hittman1914

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2011
Louisville Ky
HI ok i didn't know where to start this post this was my best guess.
I was driving down the road today heading to Oak Ridge Tn from Louisville. Stuck in some kind of wreak. And turned on the radio to see if anything was said about this. Anyway a add come on about a vapor shop. And I was like HOLY ...... So out came google found the shop and I had past it by one exit. So after sitting there not moving I thought WTF I'll turn around.
NOW I'm glad i did. Its called Magic Vapor shop in London Ky... THIS PLACE ROCKS. I know I'm new to this but I know customer relations at the *ss. And these guys nailed it. Nice knew there stuff and great selection. Plus you can try any liquid you want before you buy it.. He doesn't have a web site yet. I seen a post a few weeks ago about a shop in Richmond Ky. The guy had a wolf as a avatar I tried finding his post to add to it but couldn't. If you know who it is pass this post on to him. I'm sure he will enjoy the place.

minigoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
USA
Having a shop available, especially a good one is a great resource. The flavor taste testing can never be done over the internet. I have sat in a local shop and watched the owner take a noob from knowing nothing to getting a quality vape in less than 20 minutes. Something that took me considerably longer to do over the internet on my own.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
HI ok i didn't know where to start this post this was my best guess.
I was driving down the road today heading to Oak Ridge Tn from Louisville. Stuck in some kind of wreak. And turned on the radio to see if anything was said about this. Anyway a add come on about a vapor shop. And I was like HOLY ...... So out came google found the shop and I had past it by one exit. So after sitting there not moving I thought WTF I'll turn around.
NOW I'm glad i did. Its called Magic Vapor shop in London Ky... THIS PLACE ROCKS. I know I'm new to this but I know customer relations at the *ss. And these guys nailed it. Nice knew there stuff and great selection. Plus you can try any liquid you want before you buy it.. He doesn't have a web site yet. I seen a post a few weeks ago about a shop in Richmond Ky. The guy had a wolf as a avatar I tried finding his post to add to it but couldn't. If you know who it is pass this post on to him. I'm sure he will enjoy the place.

Is this the post you are looking for??

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/bluegrass-vapers/113827-ecig-store-richmond.html

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
I've heard about this shop in London. A couple of the guys I work with live down there, neither of them vapers, both came to me an told me about it. Said they would check it out for me and let me know if it would be worth the drive.

I wish Lexington had a good shop. If I had the means to do it, I'd open one myself, with a lounge, sell juice and kits, maybe rent PVs so that smokers could try it (especially since we have a smoking ban). Maybe a bar as well. I would imagine it would go over well here. Especially being a college town.

Alas, I dream, but lack the startup funds.

Sent via cellular communication device...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread