Long ago but back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKeM

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Dallas, TX.
Dam, I have not been on this site in a minute! Was sitting around thinking about the beginning of all of this and thought; I wonder if ECF is still around? It is and my log in still worked! Seriously, super excited to see this fantastic forum is still alive and kicking! I learned literally everything I know on here and am looking forward to getting back to some straight up vape talk! I have truly missed this site. Help me jump back in here, how is everyone? Who’s who today? I’m listed as a vet (and that’s true for sure) but I feel like my first day on here back in 09! I don’t know anyone now.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Welcome back @RoKeM :)

Damn, you switched to vaping back in 2009! I did it in 2012 and the technology was still in its infancy then. The forum is a lot quieter now (as are all of them), and as you can see there are a lot of new faces here, but it's still a really good vape forum.

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home :cool:

Reactions: smacuser

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Welcome back. Alot of people have come and gone over the years. Modding has died down with all the choices in store bought devices now, coil building got really wild, and DIY e-liquid mixing has ssen a huge spike in popularity with all of the ban craziness. Alot of good folks on here still, the atmosphere is mostly chill, friendly, and supportive. Been seeing more veteran vapers returning lately, mostly lurking, and new memberships are increasing. Pdibs making lamps now instead of mods. Squonking is more popular than it used to be. As far as who's who, I have no idea lol.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Dam, I have not been on this site in a minute! Was sitting around thinking about the beginning of all of this and thought; I wonder if ECF is still around? It is and my log in still worked! Seriously, super excited to see this fantastic forum is still alive and kicking! I learned literally everything I know on here and am looking forward to getting back to some straight up vape talk! I have truly missed this site. Help me jump back in here, how is everyone? Who’s who today? I’m listed as a vet (and that’s true for sure) but I feel like my first day on here back in 09! I don’t know anyone now.

Welcome back from Dieseler. ; )

Yes modding has calmed down quite a bit those were fun days as i recall a Scuba Bat Dan thread when he made a tank for mesh wicks that many of us bought and learned how to make a mesh wick work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread