Long distance stink eye brah! what? no customer service? whassdahaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
My sistah on Kaua'i, she's been vaping for 8 years, so she knows what she's doing, finally "upgraded" from her Go-Go, decided to take a risk, and order the Lavatube from Volcano. And hey, you are in the same state as her, so she really felt comfortable. She got her Lavatube little less than a week ago-defective! She has CALLED you. She has EMAILED you. NO RESPONSE! It's been many days. Total lack of response. She is a poor local brah! She aint no rich transplant from the mainland! Spread some aloha and help her out! If you don't know which order I am talking about, from North Shore Kaua'i, then contact me and I get you her info, k? Mahalo. And hey, I was gonna order one, but now, hey, I don't know if I trust...

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Aloha Texastumbleweed,

I am sorry to hear she is having trouble with her Lavatube. When did she call? What email did she contact us through? How long has it been since she tried to contact us?

As you are contacting me and not her there is not much I can do for you. I can only help her if the order was placed in her name.

Did she buy it online or at a retail location? If retail she will need to return it back to the store she bought it at with her receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread