Long term Mini Fogger test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
... he can and does post in this part of the Forum.

... the factual situation seems to be quite identical. Faulty product - replacement sent - bad parts not received yet.)

You talked about warranty quite a lot. Can you answer my question, please? How do you send failed components back to vendors? What type of mail/insurace/safeguards do you use? So far I only brought things for warranty claims in person...

The rules were changed not long ago Frankie, I don't recall Trog posting here since then.

Smilin sometimes says things that seem a bit eccentric, I've not heard a proper account of what the situation is so to me the facts are not clear. Whatever, if you want to discuss this, I'm not going to stop you Frankie but I've asked you in the nicest way I can not to do it where Trog is not allowed.

With warranties what I do is email the trader. If they don't email me back and give instructions I send the goods to them, signed for delivery along with a cover letter and an additional email saying what I've done. It's always worked for me. Unfortunately things sometimes do get lost in ordinary post, it's not worth chancing it with something valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread