Status
Not open for further replies.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Nothing works now. Not a single atomizer or battery. Both batteries light uop the LEDs, but that is all.

I already filed a warranty claim online. Will tell you how it ended. Probably next year, though, because it happened at the most unfortunate time.

Nothing works on mine either. I am sad too because I loved this one.

Bellinghamster

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Bellingham, WA USA
I do have a question however. I see some really great feedback about the m401 around here, and the replacement parts seem a bit cheaper than the mini fogger's. How do these two devices compare in regards to performance and reliability?

Yes, you read that right, I quoted myself...

I just placed my order for an M401 so I can give a good review VS the Janty Mini Fogger... Now that I'm broke, can somebody please order the Dura for review so that I can have something to covet?!?

lucisac

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2008
I wasn't going to post this but I am going to. I got my Mini Fogger 6 days ago. Today 3 things have occured.

1. One battery stopped functioning.
2. Later in the same day the first atomizer stopped working completely.
3. The 2nd atomizer works but puts out very minimal vapor and is worthless.

I have sent an email to Janty RE the first fault, but I gotta say I am over failing ecigs. The Fogger was GREAT while it was working, but now it's turned into waste. Ludo, sorry mate, you have treated me well with many replacements, but in the end this is just too much of an inconvienience for me. The Kissbox is still working at the moment, tastes a bit crappy but it will have to do until someone out there can recommend me an ecig that just works! :evil:

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Got my Mini Fogger charged up yesterday, and used it while running around town shopping. I have to say I really like the shorter drags and the amount of vapor produced, it really much more approximates the old analogs. I compared it to my first super-mini (the one that is so disliked on the dispreferences poll) and the mini fogger is vastly superior in every regard.

I do have a question however. I see some really great feedback about the m401 around here, and the replacement parts seem a bit cheaper than the mini fogger's. How do these two devices compare in regards to performance and reliability?

take a look at my video review of the intellicig evolution or the mirage. both are versions of the m401 and both perform very well. the evolution even has a 8 - 12 hour battery life! you can find them in the video review section.

not got a mini fogger to compare to but i will probably make a purchase in the future!

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
I had to return to my 901s when both Foggers died within minutes of each other;)

901 has definitely easier topping on its side, but
Fogger is much better in vapour production/battery charging time/overall feel from vaping. If they in Janty repair or replace those dead two, I will continue using them as my primary device. I still love them. They are still stunningly beautiful. Unfortunately, dead...

I hope the adddress in their logo is for warranty claims, too.

momswann

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Got mine today for Christmas. After about 2 hours, it quit working. The batteries light up on the draw in, but no vapor...I think it must be the atomizer. VERY disappointing on Xmas day. I'll send it back and try another.....I hope this one works. But judging from all the failures I'm seeing on this post, I'm a little hesitant.

Bellinghamster

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Bellingham, WA USA
I've had my mini fogger for a little over a week and have been using it fairly regularly. It shipped with one defective battery [LED did not light up] but Janty was very quick to respond and they are shipping a new battery ASAP. At work I'm still mostly using the DSE901 since I run through much more liquid there, but the mini fogger is my primary device for in the the car and at home. I've had no atomizer trouble, but I've only been using the factory carts [no refilling/topping - yet].

I'm preparing a proper review, but I can definitely concur with the statements in this thread regarding the absolutely superior vapor production. I *really* enjoy vaping this device and will cry when it breaks :(

lucisac

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2008
Yes I was VERY PLEASED WHILE IT WAS WORKING with the performance, taste etc. But in less than a week, both atomizers are no good (1 DOA), and only 1 battery is functoning so I can see :(

I've asked Jeff at Janty straight out if the "Dura" is really "reliable" as it states on the site, because I just want durability and something that lasts at least a couple of months.

Last edited:

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
i have to say my mini fogger from janty has been more then i hoped. one is it arrived quickly. two is with swapping atomisering and blowing in i get about 5 days of heaveying vaping in 2 day rest for cleaning and dring at this point thats ok my kiss box can defently take up the slack. as far as topping off or dripping with my mini i can say topping my be better for the device i use a little plug and remove the end piece and a little drop at a time let it filter down the cart works wonders. it does run hot from time to time and a cart last me for a 12 hour period before the swap but other then that i cant complain a slow drag and good hit :)

lucisac

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2008
I've spoken to Jeff from Janty and he is looking after me. I gotta say despite ecigs being a pain in the ..., from all the suppliers I have dealt with Janty are so giving, and that gives me hope to march on.

I hope more research is done this year to bring these devices to a whole new level of consistency. I say consistency and not reliability because I know you can buy 10 sets of the same product and some will last months while others can lasts days. I think the key factor here is QA (quality control).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread