long term vaper, new member here - starting to get pains, advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasseru

Jan 12, 2015
london, uk
Hi everyone, long-term vaper here (5+ years) but new to the forum

i started getting headaches a year or so ago. i used to smoke vapestick, but moved over to 10 motives for convenience as they sell them in tesco, etc.

i am now getting joint pain as well as headaches :glare:

if it is PG or whatever else they put in the motives, can anyone suggest another brand that is easy to get hold of that might be VG-based,? i only smoke menthol as well, and only the smaller sticks.

its weird, i cant remember getting headaches from vapestick - maybe i should try them again, but ive checked and they are PG based. i dont know if its a built-up reaction or what - im not a heavy smoker - 1 cartomizer lasts me a few days easy, less if drinking or partying, so i dont think im over-vaping?

nice one for any advice, especially people who have cured their vape headaches/joint aces, like i said, i dont think im over-vaping, but im sure the headaches are a new thing (why am i only researching this stuff 5 years later, for example. im a big forum/internet person & would have done so earlier?

i reckon i could give up fully now, but whenever im out with friends at a pub or party i cave in if they are all smoking and im vapeless, so i need some backup around, and not one that gives me a headache after a few puffs :unsure:

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Please, GO SEE A DOCTOR.

I was having aches and pains, too. Went to the doctor and told him I thought I had fibromyalgia and he changed my cholesterol meds. The aches and pain went away. Simple as that.

Not saying that is your problem but sometimes it's not what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread