longest lasting battery for dse901

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silque1964

Jul 30, 2010
What was recommended to me for my first e-cig was the DSE901 atty and the KR808D-1 manual battery.

I've had it a week so I'm probably not qualified to answer but I can vape all day (it's pretty much always in my hand) on one battery.

I'll be interested to read others' responses to your question.

I'm feeling you about battery life. I too am looking for a big honking battery for my 901. Does the KR808D-1 fit on the 901 atty, or did you need some sort of adapter? TIA

trs-80

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Pensacola FL (Beulah)
I'm feeling you about battery life. I too am looking for a big honking battery for my 901. Does the KR808D-1 fit on the 901 atty, or did you need some sort of adapter? TIA

Yes without adapter but the draw is a little stiffer. it is the other way around that needs an adapter with air hole, kanger cart on 901 battery.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
901's & kr808d-1 have the SAME threading and are compatible ....
the only issue is that you can ONLY use the 808 carto's on a 901 batt with an adapter , due to air intake .
Otherwise it's ALL GOOD ....

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 901 RIVA/901 longest lasting with out going to a mod ....not the same size around as 901 tho

for that you can get a Kr808d-1 XL Battery

Vapors Etc.- Parts is having a holiday sale 25% off everything use code "holiday"
check out their home page for sale & other goodies b-4 you check out.... I just bought a pass thru from them It's great !!

humpty

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
HK
Tks, I just got one of those Kr808-d1 batts. The only issue is I have to scotch tape around the join between the batt and atty cos the batt threads have holes and there was too much air-intake. Otherwise, these rock.
I did think about the Rivas, but I'm sticking with the autos (can't get used to timing my presses with the manuals).

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
Yeah I dislike manuals myself .....but the riva is too cool (Time wise) so I am dealing with it :lol:
I ended up with 510 riva's but w/an adapter it works pretty well ...

I like the 901's on the 808 batts (autos)
It was weird for them to fire & draw so easily...took some getting used to ....they have a lot tighter draw on the Riva .

And yeah they both ROCK compared to the tiny 901 batts !!

I got a pass thru also ....pretty cool !!!!

I'm kinda in vaping heaven .... with all these options !!!

RE: timing I read somewhere & am trying to ...
..... press button & count 1 - 2 & inhale on 3 - 4 - 5 let go of button , seems to work

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Sorry I haven't read the whole thread

Longest lasting normal shape battery may be the 380mah XL-length KR808D-1 (same is Vapor4Life Vapor King XL battery which is available in cooler colors)

And much longer lasting would be an Ego-like fat battery PV based on KR808D-1 or DSE901 (like Riva 901 or CigEasy's Elegant Easy which is based on KR808D-1)

I use a std 901 atty and whistle tip carts on a Vapor4Life shorty battery (only 180mah so short life but a real cute combo that ends up being about 123mm long including the whistle tip - about as long as a 120 cigarette)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread