Longterm effects on body after nicotine overdose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
giphy.gif

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Back in May I overdosed using an NJOY king disposable with 30mg nicotine chain vaping it, felt terrible like I was dying but fell asleep, woke up the next day and went to work fine. I was wondering if this could have done any damage longterm to my body?

By your own posts, you just started vaping this previous Nov, and it is just now April. That means at no point have you ever vaped during the month of May. Add to that you have listed gear you owned or were thinking of buying multiple times, and this is the first time you have ever mentioned an NJoy King.

I was just IQ tested in February and scored Average so I'm fine there.

Are you sure about that? :D

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Back in May I overdosed using an NJOY king disposable with 30mg nicotine chain vaping it, felt terrible like I was dying but fell asleep, woke up the next day and went to work fine. I was wondering if this could have done any damage longterm to my body?
Ummmm.....I'd say apparently .

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
The body should be fine.
The brain ...I'm not so sure.
Think you cooked it man.

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
I made it out with average IQ, probably would have been a genius but I am so lucky I was gifted with intelligence that I overdosed and still came out with a good IQ...
Sorry to break it to you but average and good have different connotations .
IQ is not scored out of 100.
Sorry!

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Ik, but I don't feel like I have brain damage considering I just wrote a 9 page movie script for a college video class...

On reddit you can find novel length fanfiction on Scarlett Johansson turning into a squid and saving the World by making love to whales from outer space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread