• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Look what I found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hi guys - took my youngest son out to eat at Perkin's in Watertown - I haven't been there in forever. And what do I happen to see plastered on the doorway leading into the building except:

Picture093.jpg

What an AWESOME thing - VAPERS welcome!!

This calls for DANCING BANANAS!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Next vapers meeting in Watertown at the Perkins? We gots to show them our support of such a wonderful policy :D

Maybe AFTER the 'normal' gathering?

:toast::toast::party::party::party::toast::toast:

Gotta get something in the tumm tumm for the food to soak up....

I miss their seafood bread bowl salads....use to be a big staple of mine in my single days.....

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Maybe AFTER the 'normal' gathering?

:toast::toast::party::party::party::toast::toast:
This is my favorite part.....

Gotta get something in the tumm tumm for the food to soak up....
this is my second favorite part!!!!:vapor::2cool:

I miss their seafood bread bowl salads....use to be a big staple of mine in my single days.....
seafood bread bowl..... ummm no.... the rest sounds good.
sorry i hijacked your post

Last edited:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I don't think many of our threads stay on topic here - we tend to wander all over the landscape.

Anyone know where I can find a cheap pair of earmuffs?

It was on topic!
Just planning our evening out........

I think first, we should go see "The Tourist". Everytime the e-cig is used, we take a drag.
Afterwards, we will go find an establishment to discuss the theatrical debut of vaping.
When the bacon cravings start, we head over to our new favorite Perkins.

:vapor:

As for the earmuffs, you can normally get a nice wrap around the back of your head pair for $10-12 at Kohl's. :2cool:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::toast::toast::toast::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumb::thumb::thumb::headbang::headbang::headbang:

sweeeet!

let's go vaping there:) and hey, watertown isn't even that far....unlike RACINE!

I hear all the construction work between you & Racine should be over by ....umm...err...never mind.....

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Looks like the decal was provided by Johnson's Creek juices. Pretty cool!! CASAA will soon have free door decals for members to give to their favorite establishments. It'll be a great way for member to be active for the cause!

Killjoy & I got a mini-stack of these from JC when we were there. We even handed one out when we went scouting for a new meeting location :)

Down here around the OC area, I've had a couple establishments accept one to post. A few places declined. One that I had a chance to chat at length with said they felt the word 'smoking' in the decal could possibly be seen in a negative light & he didn't want to deal with the headache. He said if it said "Vapers welcomed here", he'd slap one up in a heartbeat. While I understood his position, I had to remind him he didn't even know what "vaping" was until we told him the term LOL People getting their e-cigs at the mall aren't necessarily going to know what "vaping" is....

Just maybe something for CASAA to think about in their design? Can't wait to see their final design.

And if anyone places an order with JC & would like a couple decals to pass out in their area, just put a note in the comment section & they'll slip them in with the order.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Great info, MlrGrl.

We designed it to look like a no-smoking sign, so it could do double duty. Maybe establishments would feel better about posting something from an organization rather than a e-cig supplier?

Anyhow, here is CASAA's basic design. We may pretty it up later, but we wanted something simple to read and bold:

NoSmokingSign.jpg

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Great info, MlrGrl.

We designed it to look like a no-smoking sign, so it could do double duty. Maybe establishments would feel better about posting something from an organization rather than a e-cig supplier?

Anyhow, here is CASAA's basic design. We may pretty it up later, but we wanted something simple to read and bold:

NoSmokingSign.jpg

I like.
Strongly shows that they don't allow smoking, yet anyone who enters knows (ok...SHOULD know) that a smoke-free alternative may be in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread