Looking for a decent inexpensive supplier that ships to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikZak

May 28, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Hi there folks

I've exhausted all the flavors from fasttech, many of which are horrible, some of which are passable and few of which are actually not too bad. I'm looking for an e-liquid supplier who will ship to Australia. Hopefully someone who offers coupon codes and discounts every now and then as well as someone who might even have some sampler packs to offer to see what takes my fancy

Many vendors don't ship to Australia for some reason but I'll be happy to investigate any web sites you're happy to throw my way

Cheers in advance

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Shipping & Returns : deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...
That's the shipping info page at deejStuff. He ships anywhere.

And his area of ECF
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...deejstuff-here-part-four-75.html#post13769846
There's a thread where people have been posting their favorite flavors, if that's any help -- Deej has a lot of custom-made flavors to choose from.

I don't think he does "sample packs" technically but he does have 3-packs that are 7.5% off the individual price and 6-packs that save you 15% and, as the smallest size is 10ml bottles,

The best part is that it's absolutely delicious.

J_B_86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
QLD, Australia
I've been using Mt Baker Vapor for some time, very cheap juices, they have so many selections but so far I am finding most of the flavours decent, fruit ones in particular. They're definitely not gourmet though and sometimes slightly inconsistent with their mixes but I like to use them for stocking up on juice to have as a backup in case of postage or customs issues. I have only had 1 juice from them that I wouldn't finish and it was a tobacco flavour. Use BEEFCAKE11 for 11% off and they often have even better discounts around holidays.
http://www.mtbakervapor.com/

I've been looking for something a bit higher quality but still reasonably priced that post to Australia lately. After reading a lot of good reviews I've decided to try Bionic Vapor. Ordered 4x 60ml bottles last week for $19 each and they only charged me $9.85 for international postage which was a huge surprise. Most US Vendors I have checked charge $20+ for postage to Australia for that amount of juice, sometimes even less juice. Can't comment on the quality of the juice yet but I'm sure others can. They have a thread here somewhere and often have discount codes, they also have cheap sample packs.
http://bionicvapor.com/

Last edited:

NikZak

May 28, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah JB, that's the problem I've been finding is the fact that most vendors want an extra $20-$30 US just to ship to Australia. I mean that's another mech mod clone from Fasttech :ohmy:

I'll check out those linked ones folks, thanks for that

I'd really like to try Han Sauce but it is seriously another $29 to ship the 3 flavors from the page I found, on top of the $60 it costs for the juices themselves

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Yeah JB, that's the problem I've been finding is the fact that most vendors want an extra $20-$30 US just to ship to Australia. I mean that's another mech mod clone from Fasttech :ohmy:

I'd really like to try Han Sauce but it is seriously another $29 to ship the 3 flavors from the page I found, on top of the $60 it costs for the juices themselves
I believe Deej doesn't charge extra. If you have any questions, PM him. His forum name is Digimon2k. If he's not mixing orders, he replies pretty quickly.

NikZak

May 28, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
My order with Bionic

1x Sample Six - 6mg / 6 x 10ML for $17.99 each
Flavor #1 : Rainbow Madness Flavor #2 : Custard Assault Flavor #3 : Space Cruise Flavor #4 : Heaven's Temptation Flavor #5 : Passion Cruise Flavor #6 : Ground Breaking
1x Drunken Jungle - 9mg / 30ML (Glass Bottle) for $9.99 each
PG/VG Ratio : Max VG Possible

My order with Deej

1 x Blueberry
Size 15 mL glass bottle
Nicotine Strength 6 mg (0.6%)
PG/VG Ratio 10% PG / 90% VG
Standard (non-Child Proof) Cap Use a Standard Cap instead of a Child-Proof Cap $9.25

1 x deejStuff Six-Pack
Flavor One: Random Dragons Lair Flavor
Flavor Two: Random Dragons Lair Flavor
Flavor Three: Random Fruit Basket Flavor
Flavor Four: Grapplicious
Flavor Five: Kiwi Angels Breath Flavor
Flavor Six: Random Angels Breath Flavor
Size 15 mL glass bottle
Nicotine Strength 8 mg (0.8%)
Standard (non-Child Proof) Cap Use a Standard Cap instead of a Child-Proof Cap $48.75

1 x Burley
Size 15 mL glass bottle
Nicotine Strength 6 mg (0.6%)
Standard (non-Child Proof) Cap Use a Standard Cap instead of a Child-Proof Cap $9.25

1 x Drippin' Sybil's Blush
Nicotine Strength 6 mg (0.6%) $15.00

J_B_86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
QLD, Australia

Yeah it sucks, I envy those in US that are able to just order a couple of bottles from here and there to try things out. All my juice orders are pretty much 200ml+ because its the only way to justify paying for the high shipping.

I have high hopes for Bionic though, I got 3 of the same as you Rainbow Madness, Drunken Jungle, Passion Cruise and also Dance With Miami. I imagine I'll be ordering more because I have seen nothing but good things about them on this forum.

The other option is using doublers, triplers or flavour concentrates + whatever PG/VG you need from Aussie vendors and then just order a bulk lot of nicotine from overseas. I will probably start doing this very soon. Somewhere like VapeKing can supply everything you need except for nicotine and apparently their flavours are quite good, especially the T-Juice line.

NikZak

May 28, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Yeak, I get my unflavored PG/VG from VapeKing and I get 100mg Nic from the US so I'm set on that but I want to try some premium juices just to see a. what the fuss is all about and b. to see what I should be aiming for in my own juices which I've recently started to make from concentrates and my bases

If all goes well, I'll probably keep buying premium juice from a couple of suppliers and just make up my own personal favorites here at home as I enjoy that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread