The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for a decent inexpensive supplier that ships to Australia

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by NikZak, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NikZak

NikZak Super Member

May 28, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi there folks

I've exhausted all the flavors from Fasttech, many of which are horrible, some of which are passable and few of which are actually not too bad. I'm looking for an E-Liquid supplier who will ship to Australia. Hopefully someone who offers coupon codes and discounts every now and then as well as someone who might even have some sampler packs to offer to see what takes my fancy

Many vendors don't ship to Australia for some reason but I'll be happy to investigate any web sites you're happy to throw my way

Cheers in advance

2. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Shipping & Returns : deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...
    That's the shipping info page at deejStuff. He ships anywhere.

And his area of ECF
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/deejstuff/519013-deejstuff-here-part-four-75.html#post13769846
    There's a thread where people have been posting their favorite flavors, if that's any help -- Deej has a lot of custom-made flavors to choose from.

I don't think he does "sample packs" technically but he does have 3-packs that are 7.5% off the individual price and 6-packs that save you 15% and, as the smallest size is 10ml bottles,

The best part is that it's absolutely delicious.

3. Looney Bin

Looney Bin Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    In the asylum
    You may want to find a friend in the states that would be willing to order and ship you whatever you want. I've ordered and shipped to Australia for members of another forum(archery) when they couldn't get something they wanted.

4. J_B_86

J_B_86 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2013
    QLD, Australia
    I've been using Mt Baker Vapor for some time, very cheap juices, they have so many selections but so far I am finding most of the flavours decent, fruit ones in particular. They're definitely not gourmet though and sometimes slightly inconsistent with their mixes but I like to use them for stocking up on juice to have as a backup in case of postage or customs issues. I have only had 1 juice from them that I wouldn't finish and it was a tobacco flavour. Use BEEFCAKE11 for 11% off and they often have even better discounts around holidays.
    http://www.mtbakervapor.com/

I've been looking for something a bit higher quality but still reasonably priced that post to Australia lately. After reading a lot of good reviews I've decided to try Bionic Vapor. Ordered 4x 60ml bottles last week for $19 each and they only charged me $9.85 for international postage which was a huge surprise. Most US Vendors I have checked charge $20+ for postage to Australia for that amount of juice, sometimes even less juice. Can't comment on the quality of the juice yet but I'm sure others can. They have a thread here somewhere and often have discount codes, they also have cheap sample packs.
    http://bionicvapor.com/

5. NikZak

NikZak Super Member

May 28, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yeah JB, that's the problem I've been finding is the fact that most vendors want an extra $20-$30 US just to ship to Australia. I mean that's another mech mod clone from Fasttech :ohmy:

I'll check out those linked ones folks, thanks for that

I'd really like to try Han Sauce but it is seriously another $29 to ship the 3 flavors from the page I found, on top of the $60 it costs for the juices themselves

6. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

I believe Deej doesn't charge extra. If you have any questions, PM him. His forum name is Digimon2k. If he's not mixing orders, he replies pretty quickly.

7. NikZak

NikZak Super Member

May 28, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    Placed an order with Bionic Vapor, let's see what this premium juice thing is all about :)

8. SchmidtyKy

SchmidtyKy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2013
    Anytown, USA
    Oohh..what did you order? I was just going to post a +1 for Bionic. I love their "Dance With Miami" the best. :)

9. NikZak

NikZak Super Member

May 28, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    My order with Bionic

1x Sample Six - 6mg / 6 x 10ML for $17.99 each
    Flavor #1 : Rainbow Madness Flavor #2 : Custard Assault Flavor #3 : Space Cruise Flavor #4 : Heaven's Temptation Flavor #5 : Passion Cruise Flavor #6 : Ground Breaking
    1x Drunken Jungle - 9mg / 30ML (Glass Bottle) for $9.99 each
    PG/VG Ratio : Max VG Possible

My order with Deej

1 x Blueberry
    Size 15 mL glass bottle
    Nicotine Strength 6 mg (0.6%)
    PG/VG Ratio 10% PG / 90% VG
    Standard (non-Child Proof) Cap Use a Standard Cap instead of a Child-Proof Cap $9.25

1 x deejStuff Six-Pack
    Flavor One: Random Dragons Lair Flavor
    Flavor Two: Random Dragons Lair Flavor
    Flavor Three: Random Fruit Basket Flavor
    Flavor Four: Grapplicious
    Flavor Five: Kiwi Angels Breath Flavor
    Flavor Six: Random Angels Breath Flavor
    Size 15 mL glass bottle
    Nicotine Strength 8 mg (0.8%)
    Standard (non-Child Proof) Cap Use a Standard Cap instead of a Child-Proof Cap $48.75

1 x Burley
    Size 15 mL glass bottle
    Nicotine Strength 6 mg (0.6%)
    Standard (non-Child Proof) Cap Use a Standard Cap instead of a Child-Proof Cap $9.25

1 x Drippin' Sybil's Blush
    Nicotine Strength 6 mg (0.6%) $15.00

10. J_B_86

J_B_86 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2013
    QLD, Australia

Yeah it sucks, I envy those in US that are able to just order a couple of bottles from here and there to try things out. All my juice orders are pretty much 200ml+ because its the only way to justify paying for the high shipping.

I have high hopes for Bionic though, I got 3 of the same as you Rainbow Madness, Drunken Jungle, Passion Cruise and also Dance With Miami. I imagine I'll be ordering more because I have seen nothing but good things about them on this forum.

The other option is using doublers, triplers or flavour concentrates + whatever PG/VG you need from Aussie vendors and then just order a bulk lot of nicotine from overseas. I will probably start doing this very soon. Somewhere like VapeKing can supply everything you need except for nicotine and apparently their flavours are quite good, especially the T-Juice line.

11. monkeygod

monkeygod Full Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Fine City
    Mt baker should ship to australia..

12. monkeygod

monkeygod Full Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Fine City
    oh you can try mister e liquid as well

13. cjcaddy

cjcaddy Full Member

Jun 28, 2014
    montreal,qc,canada
    There is a sticky listing us suppliers in the Australia/new Zealand section of the forum

14. NikZak

NikZak Super Member

May 28, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yeak, I get my unflavored PG/VG from VapeKing and I get 100mg Nic from the US so I'm set on that but I want to try some premium juices just to see a. what the fuss is all about and b. to see what I should be aiming for in my own juices which I've recently started to make from concentrates and my bases

If all goes well, I'll probably keep buying premium juice from a couple of suppliers and just make up my own personal favorites here at home as I enjoy that

15. jrenae4

jrenae4 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2013
    ES, MD
    Nicoticket, hands down. I'm 99.9% certain they ship to Australia.

16. Mazinny

Mazinny Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    NY
    Just read a post from someone living in New Zealand who received an order from Heathers Heavenly Vapes for an $ 8 shipping charge. They have excellent tobaccos imo, and they are an ECF vendor. They also have sampler packs. 4 3ml samples for $ 10.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes

17. NikZak

NikZak Super Member

May 28, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    Just got confirmation last night that my order from Bionic Vapor just got shipped, hopefully DeejStuff will ship soon (been in touch with him, he ran out of glass bottles :)) and then I can't remember but I think I also placed an order with SouthBeachSmoke which will hopefully ship soon

18. NikZak

NikZak Super Member

May 28, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    Haha! Found a local supplier of Mt Baker juices, unfortunately only a few are available so I ordered three varieties and they only come 0mg but it's all good

Hawk Sauce 25mL
    Key Lime 25mL
    Blu-bacco 25mL

So much juice on its way to me, thanks to everyone for their suggestions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.