Looking for a good MTL RDA/RTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
I considered getting a mtl RTA so I made some research and to me the Siren V2 is the one that would’ve suited me as it seems to be easy to wick, with a large capacity and with good flavors.
The Berserker 1.5 was an option because it seems to perform well but capacity is only 2ml and it is a really tight draw. I like tight draw but it might be too much even for me.
The Ares seemed like a good alternative also but some say the flavors are not great whereas some say it is so I didn’t know what to think. Airflow ring might be a little loose too. But I have to say it’s the most good looking of all.
And lastly the Galaxies seems to be great when it comes to flavors. But wicking is a bit tricky apparently so as a beginner I can’t consider it.

Obviously there are some higher end mtl RTAs like the Corona or kayfun or Flash e Vapor. They all look awesome but I won’t spend that much money on a tank for now.

Reactions: stols001

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
are high ends worth considering?

When the SvoeMesto KFL+ (Kayfun Lite Plus) came out everyone was raving about the build quality and the vape...I considered that for about a moment (or two) and bought one.

Yes, I do believe they are worth considering.

I'm vaping on a Kayfun Prime as I write and for me it is a fantastic vape.

Some friends and I had this discussion not too long ago and were split. Two swear by the Dvarw MTL RTA, another loves the Berserker and three of us dig the Kayfuns...so go figure.

The only way you'll know for certain is to take the plunge and try a high end RTA/RDA. The good thing about a high end RTA/RDA is if you don't like it you'll be able to resell it and not take a loss...there is always a resale market.

SvoeMesto has the new Kayfun lite 2019 (MTL RTA) that came out on Feb 22 (sold out everywhere) and supposedly batch 2 is coming in April.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    The True RTA.

20190111_143029.jpg

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
    Indonesia
    I don’t want to engage into debate with Rose and Squape, or Taifun’s user. But Kayfun always my first choice for this. Buy one and you’ll do good with it for many years to come. I just get my Kayfun Lite+ into my daily rotation after 3 years of retirement and it is still the MOST BEAUTIFUL yet FLAVORFUL thing I ever had, even now. Placing my Prime to the retirement after a year of use.

9865771001a8a475a4b624456de0cc78.jpg

If you want to try the newer one, you might want to try ordering the [lite] or the Prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    The high ends are always worth CONSIDERING. But, so are some of the lower ends and the clones. One of my favorite MTL atomizers is the Siren V2. It requires a THROUGH cleaning (comes liberally coated in machine oil) but it's crazy easy to build. Flavor seems to be love or hate, I am on the "love side" but fair warning.

I have some original V3 Rose gold editions but I got one on clearance, it was so good (to me) that I bought another. It's kind of airy which I am more and has a tiny build deck with four screws, but I build a diagonal coil and LOVE IT.

The doggy style clones are all good, and the originals are literally as rare as hens teeth so like, most doggy style owners have the clones. It happens to be a fantastic atomizer.

I like the cthulu hastar mini, I also love the Nature TRUE tank, I will be getting backups it is UP there.

What I was directed to do (and I am glad I did it) was to stay low end/clone for a while and I am so glad I did. I really had to learn to build proficiently first before I could even TELL what was good (to me) or bad. Building is AS IMPORTANT as what you build on.

I personally would not start with a crazy complicated Kafun with 200 parts for example because (I would imagine I at least and maybe you) would be frustrated by the experience and I say save the WOW stuff for when you really feel confident in your skills.

I should note the True tank is not the easiest to build and wick, to be frank, at least if you use one of the weird dual build/clam systems that it has, it is still THE BOMB but cheap atomizers can be overly complicated too.

A velocity build deck is easy to start on and the Siren V2 has plenty of room. I would recommend it with the caveat that some folks have hated it. I do not, I own five.

Anna

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
    Indonesia
    The high ends are always worth CONSIDERING. But, so are some of the lower ends and the clones. One of my favorite MTL atomizers is the Siren V2. It requires a THROUGH cleaning (comes liberally coated in machine oil) but it's crazy easy to build. Flavor seems to be love or hate, I am on the "love side" but fair warning.

I have some original V3 Rose gold editions but I got one on clearance, it was so good (to me) that I bought another. It's kind of airy which I am more and has a tiny build deck with four screws, but I build a diagonal coil and LOVE IT.

The doggy style clones are all good, and the originals are literally as rare as hens teeth so like, most doggy style owners have the clones. It happens to be a fantastic atomizer.

I like the cthulu hastar mini, I also love the Nature TRUE tank, I will be getting backups it is UP there.

What I was directed to do (and I am glad I did it) was to stay low end/clone for a while and I am so glad I did. I really had to learn to build proficiently first before I could even TELL what was good (to me) or bad. Building is AS IMPORTANT as what you build on.

I personally would not start with a crazy complicated Kafun with 200 parts for example because (I would imagine I at least and maybe you) would be frustrated by the experience and I say save the WOW stuff for when you really feel confident in your skills.

I should note the True tank is not the easiest to build and wick, to be frank, at least if you use one of the weird dual build/clam systems that it has, it is still THE BOMB but cheap atomizers can be overly complicated too.

A velocity build deck is easy to start on and the Siren V2 has plenty of room. I would recommend it with the caveat that some folks have hated it. I do not, I own five.

Anna

I also heard that Siren series are very resistant to flooding and leaking due to the design of the juice flow hole? I tried to get my hands on them but it’s quite hard to find in my country. Plus, I have many issues in regards to International shipping due to my strict customs and excise institution. Bad luck for me[emoji28]

• Optimistic

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I have many issues in regards to International shipping due to my strict customs and excise institution. Bad luck for me
    emoji28.png

If you can get stuff from china then you can use fasttech?? I'm not an RTA fan so can't comment there but RDA wise I recommend you get yourself an Ammit RDA by Geekvape. The flavour on it is amazing and it's a true MTL RDA.

Good luck to you :)

• Agree

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
    Indonesia
    If you can get stuff from china then you can use fasttech?? I'm not an RTA fan so can't comment there but RDA wise I recommend you get yourself an Ammit RDA by Geekvape. The flavour on it is amazing and it's a true MTL RDA.

Good luck to you :)

Mostly I got many things from fasttech 2 years ago, but hard to come by nowadays. Tried to order many times and nothing came to my door. Called the importers, they got nothing. Maybe I was just not getting lucky.

Thank you for the suggestion, man. I’ve been searching for The Ammit and pre-ordered some from my local store but it is still hard to come by. Is it lives up to all the expectation though?

• Optimistic

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Mostly I got many things from fasttech 2 years ago, but hard to come by nowadays. Tried to order many times and nothing came to my door. Called the importers, they got nothing. Maybe I was just not getting lucky.

Thank you for the suggestion, man. I’ve been searching for The Ammit and pre-ordered some from my local store but it is still hard to come by. Is it lives up to all the expectation though?

Yep...my wife uses one daily and it nearly turned me back into an MTL vaper (I prefer DL) the flavour was soo good? I hope you can track one down..

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I agree with @bigbob2322 . I used to love KM3, then thought Doggystyle was the best ever. But I won the True MTL, and it is a seriously fantastic vape. Better by far imo than any Kayfun version, Berserker, Siren 2, Dvarw, or anything I've tried. Authentic is only $25, about what you might pay for high-end clones. Most of the high-ends I've considered have weird issues with building, finicky wicking, or just too many parts. This one is small, super easy build with screw or clamp option, great airtight afc, top fill, small and compact, comes with bubble glass for more capacity, and never any condensation to wipe off the top of the mod. My 1st build leaked some, but nothing at all after that, and it's all I use the last 4 months. Stays dry as a bone.

But seriously, for me it's about the vape. And this is the most solid, dense vape you can get.
    upload_2019-3-17_14-50-47.png

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    It is about exactly what you want in a vape. And that has different parts, too

I went with the Geekvape Zeus single coil. Infinite air adjustment as compared to choosing a hole. Top air and top fill so it does not leak easy. It does come with a 510 adapter, too.

A link: GeekVape Zeus RTA

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    It is about exactly what you want in a vape. And that has different parts, too

I went with the Geekvape Zeus single coil. Infinite air adjustment as compared to choosing a hole. Top air and top fill so it does not leak easy. It does come with a 510 adapter, too.

A link: GeekVape Zeus RTA
    Is Zeus an MTL tank? It looks like massive airflow in the pic on their site. I thought the Ammit was their MTL offering.

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
    Indonesia
    If it helps at all, I have managed to flood or like, leak a Siren V2 on multiple occasions. To be fair, that was before rayon, but I'm still perfectly capable of doing it.

Got any pals coming into the country anytime soon? Etc.

Anna

I see, rayon does fix everything right?

Nope, not at all. :(

• Optimistic

Skwij

ECF Veteran
    Sep 4, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    I agree with @bigbob2322 . I used to love KM3, then thought Doggystyle was the best ever. But I won the True MTL, and it is a seriously fantastic vape. Better by far imo than any Kayfun version, Berserker, Siren 2, Dvarw, or anything I've tried. Authentic is only $25, about what you might pay for high-end clones. Most of the high-ends I've considered have weird issues with building, finicky wicking, or just too many parts. This one is small, super easy build with screw or clamp option, great airtight afc, top fill, small and compact, comes with bubble glass for more capacity, and never any condensation to wipe off the top of the mod. My 1st build leaked some, but nothing at all after that, and it's all I use the last 4 months. Stays dry as a bone.

But seriously, for me it's about the vape. And this is the most solid, dense vape you can get.
    View attachment 803651

Interesting. Doggy SXK was my wundervape. Then a clone of the dvarw (can't get an OG as it's raffle/draw only at the moment, and I WORK when they drop the signup list) and it's stupendous. Dense, rich, saturated...yummy with the smallest air reducer under the deck.

Just tossed a couple of the TRUE into the cart at slowtech....we shall see. Thanks for the rec as you're a doggy fan too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread