Looking for a new dual battery unregulated mod need suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Looking for a dual battery mod to do some of the more over the top builds I'm not comfortable doing on a single 18650 mech mod (mostly 0.1 ohms and below builds). Any suggestions? Also if anyone has suggestions on a over-sized atty along the lines of a Buddha with plenty of room to build.
Even with a parallel series mech mod you'd be in potentially dangerous territory with builds that low, particularly as your resistance readings are unlikely to be very accurate that low. With a series dual battery mod you'd blow out your batteries. Build higher resistance coils or get a regulated mod that can handle builds like that.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Well, if you can come up one-tenth of an ohm to .2-ohms - the Hexohm 3.0 looks like it will work for you. I haven't owned a 3.0, but had a 2.0 and two 2.1s and they make a solid box with a lifetime transferable warranty. It's the safest way to get very close to what you desire.

Edit: I see you want an unregulated mod so my suggestion doesn't apply.

Personally, when building that low I am more comfortable with a mod like the Hexohm. It's more than capable of driving low-ohm builds and allows some adjustment in voltage to tweak your vape. Even though the Hexohm is not a true mech, it is an amazing workhorse that has the added safety of the chip without being a typical regulated mod with a lot of bells and whistles.

Anyway - best of luck with your search. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread