Looking for a new E-cig. Thinking of trying Bloog. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mallie233

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Homewood, Al
I've gone through a few different e-cigs in the almost two years that I have been vaping. I started out with the 510 moved to the 306 then to the 401. I was extremely happy with the 401 but the quality in the product has declined from the place I buy from so much that I just want to try something new. I'm not a modder. I want the cig type shape. Also, the reason I fell in love with the 401 was that the taste was absolutely amazing. It's very important to me that a get a good clear taste of the juice that I am using. I definitely want to use a PCC and until now I've been a dripper- I want to start using cartomizers so that I don't have to carry a bottle of juice around with me everywhere I go. It's especially dangerous while driving. I've heard a lot of great things about Bloog. I've heard a lot of bad things about them too, though. I am just wondering. Is it worth it? Their customer service supposedly sucks, but if the product is amazing then I guess it could be worth it?:confused::confused::confused:

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
Mallie,

I upgraded to a Infinity after my 510's and Rivas and I truly love it. It's a variable voltage mod and it's slim but longer than a Riva/Ego. I like it because it *feels* like smoking a cigarette to me, in my mouth and lungs. I can take a 2 second puff and get a huge plume of warm vapor. I get excellent throat hit with it, which is amazing because I use all VG juices. I use mine at 4.5 volts and use regular Joye attys with it and drip. The batteries last me 10-11 hours on average so all I have to do is carry 2 AAA size batteries in my purse to work.
I tried several 3.7 voltage devices and tried 5 volt devices. The 3.7's were too wimpy unless I used LR attys and they get costly! They don't last very long! The 5 volt devices were too harsh and ruined the flavors by making them taste scorched. The Infinity lets me choose whatever volt I want- which seems to be around 4.5 for me. The dessert flavor juices I vape taste SO much better at 4.5 volts than they did on a 3.7 device:)

It's made by Notcigs, if you are interested.

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread