• Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

DJLEC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 12, 2013
    Union City, California
    Thanks so much for your informative reply, Sugar! I will check out IBtanked for sure. Funny you mentioned the Kayfun, I've been thinkng about that as well, I've read so much about it, but have been trying to avoid getting into the hobby of rebuilding haha. I wonder if I am missing out on great flavor though, so many seem to love those. As far as carto's go, I'm thinkng about buying some cartridges to fill with my NET liquid and using with an ego battery on the 510, or some of my smaller pen style batteries..though I think those are 808s, for portability. Do you ever do that? For a Carto tank, i want one to use on my Eleaf Istick 30W mods.
    that was great information on the refilling tool to preserve Orings, I definitely don't want a leaking tank.
    So on my list to try are a carto tank and a Kayfun, thats about the end of the line for now, I am not going to every go subohm, I want flavor, high nic, low clouds. :)

I started using cartos and IBTANKED mostly because of your stellar recommendations! I am eternally thankful to you Baditude!:wub:

Sugar

I second Sugar's comment to Baditude. I successfully parked the Analogs due to Baditude, and I am forever grateful to him. Look at my Banner, every day has been using an IBTanked Carto Tank.

David M, I have seen you in the NET Threads so here is some advice for you. The cleanest NET with a Carto Tank is Heathers Heavenly Vapes. I started vaping with HHV and to this day they are still a big favorite of mine.

I have recently tried a number of River Bottom Fog Sauce NET's since vapingwatch is clearing them out. The worst gunker was approximately 4 ML's before the Carto failed, and the best was 6.5 ML's before failure.

Have also stocked heavily from My Vape Juice since I have read repeatedly they are a very clean NET on the Coils.

Have always used the XL size of Tank and I started with the 19 MM Tanks. I have since changed to the 22 MM Tank size.

I always buy my 3.2 Ohm - Single Coil Smok Carto's from IBTanked also for my Provari.

This is a Great Deal in the classies for someone to get started;

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/us-selling-19mm-ibtanked-set.688798/

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I second Sugar's comment to Baditude. I successfully parked the Analogs due to Baditude, and I am forever grateful to him. Look at my Banner, every day has been using an IBTanked Carto Tank.

David M, I have seen you in the NET Threads so here is some advice for you. The cleanest NET with a Carto Tank is Heathers Heavenly Vapes. I started vaping with HHV and to this day they are still a big favorite of mine.

I have recently tried a number of River Bottom Fog Sauce NET's since vapingwatch is clearing them out. The worst gunker was approximately 4 ML's before the Carto failed, and the best was 6.5 ML's before failure.

Have also stocked heavily from My Vape Juice since I have read repeatedly they are a very clean NET on the Coils.

Have always used the XL size of Tank and I started with the 19 MM Tanks. I have since changed to the 22 MM Tank size.

I always buy my 3.2 Ohm - Single Coil Smok Carto's from IBTanked also for my Provari.

This is a Great Deal in the classies for someone to get started;

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/us-selling-19mm-ibtanked-set.688798/
    Hey thanks for the information! I need to try MY Vape Juice NETs. I've tried HHV 3 different NETs and they just weren't for me. I did pickup some decent RBFS and like NET and any other NET I tried they eat coils too. I'm using CE5+ With 49 cent coils from goodejuice for nets and now vaping mostly non nets on my GS Air and naughtilus mini tanks.. This will work if I can find some good non nets (some on order)/

DJLEC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 12, 2013
    Union City, California
    Hey thanks for the information! I need to try MY Vape Juice NETs. I've tried HHV 3 different NETs and they just weren't for me. I did pickup some decent RBFS and like NET and any other NET I tried they eat coils too. I'm using CE5+ With 49 cent coils from goodejuice for nets and now vaping mostly non nets on my GS Air and naughtilus mini tanks.. This will work if I can find some good non nets (some on order)/

Hurry up on the My Vape Juice since they are having a 20% Sale.

MyVapeJuice, LLC

I like the 17 ML Sample Packs and here is a list that I compiled to try for Pipe;

Order – NETSALE (Coupon Code)

1. Ashton Artisan’s Blend Pipe Tobacco (Rated 8/10).

2. Ashton Rainy Day Pipe Tobacco (Rated 10/10).

3. Drew Estate Harvest On Hudson (Rated 10/10).

4. Drew Estate Toasted Black Cavendish (Rated 9/10).

5. Drew Estate Meat Pie Pipe Tobacco (Best Pipe – NET Awards)

6. Dunhill Early Morning.

7. Hearth & Home Marquee Magnum Opus Pipe Tobacco (Best Turkish – NET Awards).

8. Hearth & Home Signature – Louisiana Red Pipe Tobacco (clnire & Maz).

9. Peter Stokkebye Black Currant Cavendish Pipe Tobacco (Best Fruit – NET Awards).

10. Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club Great Hiatus Pipe Tobacco (Best – NET Awards).

11. Sutliff Private Stock - Spinnaker Pipe Tobacco

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 29, 2012
    Nevada
    5 years fiddlin' with vapes, and three years actually smoke free....and I've come full circle back to cartos.
    I started off with ciga-a-likes, then Ego's with the CE4, eventually I got into cartomizers in 2012, and I was finally able to quit smoking.
    It was a combination of more choices in devices, better flavors in the Market, starting DIY, and of course, the transition from CE4 to carto tanks.
    Eventually I set aside my cartos for BCTs, and rebuildables. I just HAD to try vaping in all its forms, Sub-ohms, mechs, Rba, Rda etc.... and enjoying every aspect of it, well except for the rebuildables. I achieved moderate if not too consistent results with building coils. It seems that my fingers would turn into clumsy toes, and my setups weren't great.
    Anyway, long story short; about a month ago I found an old prepunched carto that I hadn't used and stuck it in a likewise old IBTanked setup and vaped away. It came naturally and delivered what became an enjoyable afternoon vape.
    So I immediately ordered a bunch of XL Boge LR coils, and a new tank from IBT.
    I had forgotten how much I actually enjoyed cartos. Why did I ever set them aside.....the lure of new stuff I guess. I'm back to using cartos now, not exclusively but I think that while cartos are around I'll be buying them.
    I'd like to keep them around for a long time to come so I think that I'll be starting a thread soon to see I I can help revive the Cartomizer supply.
    Thanks for letting me share.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread