Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I don’t understand what you find wrong with VooPoo products, smok I can understand but not VooPoo.
I had the original drag but gave it away to help someone else quit smoking. I had a couple other mods at the time and though I missed it, there was nothing wrong with it even after a year and half of being a daily driver. I liked it enough to get the drag 2 and I'm not at all disappointed. In fact, of all the other mods I've owned, both of the drags are very dependable and vape famously.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@crazyvape, that's already been covered if you read earlier posts.

OP initally stated that they were looking for more of an MTL style vape. Instead of a setup that was more versatile and that could do both MTL and DTL, which was what they actually wanted.

Nothing of ill was stated in any of my posts regarding Voopoo.

SMOK = garbage, that had already been covered by other members.

crazyvape

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2019
Texas
@crazyvape, that's already been covered if you read earlier posts.

OP initally stated that they were looking for more of an MTL style vape. Instead of a setup that was more versatile and that could do both MTL and DTL, which was what they actually wanted.

Nothing of ill was stated in any of my posts regarding Voopoo.

SMOK = garbage, that had already been covered by other members.

Sorry Mordacai, I misread your post.

Reactions: Mordacai

Smoz3

Mar 21, 2019
Guys... I contacted the shop and they said that Eleaf Istick Pico 75W is out of stock and probably never gonna be re-stocked, urgh... that made me a bit sad.
Tho they recommended me GeekVape Aegis Solo (waterproof, shockproof, dustproof).

Here is the link to the Aegis Solo GeekVape Aegis Solo

Now, I don't know what tank should I use with this device. I would like a 2-4ml tank but not sure which one to get.

Worth noting is that I used the EGO AIO MTL tank for about a year now since I quit smoking and no idea if DL tanks will suit me now. How's the transition from MTL to DL?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Smoz3, the Freemax Fireluke 22 may be a good option for you then. As it can do from DTL to MTL with coils rated at 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 ohms.

They coils can supposedly used with TC as well, as they're supposed to be Stainless Steel 904L alloy.

Just checked for the TCR value for SS904L, it's 92.

And it's hard to comment on the transition from MTL to DTL @Smoz3. As some folks can with ease and some folks just can't.

It's just something that you have to try, to find out for certain.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Guys... I contacted the shop and they said that Eleaf Istick Pico 75W is out of stock and probably never gonna be re-stocked, urgh... that made me a bit sad.
    Tho they recommended me GeekVape Aegis Solo (waterproof, shockproof, dustproof).

Now, I don't know what tank should I use with this device. I would like a 2-4ml tank but not sure which one to get.

Worth noting is that I used the EGO AIO MTL tank for about a year now since I quit smoking and no idea if DL tanks will suit me now. How's the transition from MTL to DL?

DL will mean lower nicotine strength ejuice - halve what you use for MTL, along with using more ejuice.

From your store link I'd go firstly for the Innokin Zlide tank - everyone who has that tank absolutely love it. It's MTL, but a very very restricted DL is possible with the airflow wide open.

A second option is the Aspire Nautlius 2s. This tank can also range from MTL to tight restricted DL

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

My favorite mod. Do not hesitate. Better than Pico, IMO.

And I agree with @AngeNZ -- Zlide with .8, 1.2 or 1.6Ω coils can't be beat for both MTL and very restricted DL.

Reactions: Smoz3

Smoz3

Mar 21, 2019
    DL will mean lower nicotine strength ejuice - halve what you use for MTL, along with using more ejuice.

From your store link I'd go firstly for the Innokin Zlide tank - everyone who has that tank absolutely love it. It's MTL, but a very very restricted DL is possible with the airflow wide open.

A second option is the Aspire Nautlius 2s. This tank can also range from MTL to tight restricted DL
    My favorite mod. Do not hesitate. Better than Pico, IMO.

And I agree with @AngeNZ -- Zlide with .8, 1.2 or 1.6Ω coils can't be beat for both MTL and very restricted DL.

Innokin Zlide 2ML tank looks good but I have a question here... Since currently, I use EGO AIO MTL device with SS316 0.6Ω coils (15-28 W) Will I get the same performance with Innokin Zlide coils? I have no clue which Innokin coils will have a wattage somewhere between 15-28ish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread