RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Hi all,
I'm looking for a new tank.

Has to be RBA, prefer a single coil for simplicity, but dual coil is ok.
Must be DTL
I vape sub-ohm, but not a lot of wattage. Generally I run a .4 ohm coil at about 50 watts.
That gives me a nice warm vape but not too hot.

I've been pretty happy with the smok Big Baby tanks but I don't have the RBA decks yet and not sure how I'll like them. Size limited to 25mm, I don't think anything bigger will fit on the Smok T-Priv.

Thanks for your help!

NickBurkhardt

Aug 31, 2015
Nidderau, Germany
For single coil I recommend a Geekvape Ammit 22 or 25 RTA
(my all time favorite) :D

For dual coils definitely a reload by reload vapor or advken manta RTA.
If you want an extraordinary dc vape, take a look at the corona rta.

You really have the agony of choice, 'cause there are so many good atomizers out there ;)

Sorry, I'm not up to date with RBA attys

Hex nut

Feb 6, 2018
Netherlands
I don't vape a lot of DL, but just to add my 2 cents, have a look at the Augvape Merlin Mini. It's dead easy to build and wick, and comes with a wide variety of options (single coil deck, dual coil deck, restriction inserts) A big plus is also that you can probably pick one up dead cheap, because it's a somewhat older atty.

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Ill throw a vote in for my latest and current fave RTA, the Crius II. I only do single coil RTAs

I run my standard (use on all my RTAs) 7/8 wrap on 3mm 26GA SS316L for around 0.6ohms (and use temp control), easy repeatable perfection

I know i have been plugging it a lot lately, but it continues to impress and be zero drama.

* Easy peasy clamp coil trapping = definitely better than any Smok RBA (been there, done that)
* Easy GTA style deck and wicking
* Super smooth airflow/not overly airy - as i keep saying its the only tank i can DL through wide open without getting hiccups like i gave on literally every other DL tank

My next fave would be a Serpent Mini or SMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread