Looking for a very warm vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Ca
Hi everybody! I am somewhat new to vaping. I currently use a prosmoke out of their starter kit. It's okay, but I really like it for its size more than anything. It's just easy to carry around with me. But for while I'm at home I would like an e-cig that can give a really warm and full tasting vapor. I tried a "luxery light" disposable e-cig that was just wonderful! It produced a very warm and strong tasting vapor. But, I don't feel like buying disposables over and over, especially when I already own a reusable e-cig. Does anyone have a recommendation for an e-cig that produces a very warm and full tasting vapor?

Thanks!

Gitum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Ca
Im not sure that you can get what you are looking for with a prosmoke (if its not a cig-a-like then ignore this). I would go for a VV Ego type battery and a top coil clearo (Iclear 16s work well):2c:

I'm not really experienced enough in ecigs to have any idea what that means or how to get it haha.

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il

Gitum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Ca
This is a good kit to start with it has alot of options. (fastteck.com has some for cheaper, i have never dealt with them tho)
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm
Any other equipment questions just ask, there are plenty of people on here that will answer.

This is awesome! Before I purchase, I would like to ask from the page you linked, what would you suggest? And also, can I fill these ecigs without using a syringe and instead just dripping the liquid in? And how do you fill these ones?! Haha they look so much more complicated that the one I'm using. Once again, thanks for all this help! You rock!

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
This is awesome! Before I purchase, I would like to ask from the page you linked, what would you suggest? And also, can I fill these ecigs without using a syringe and instead just dripping the liquid in? And how do you fill these ones?! Haha they look so much more complicated that the one I'm using. Once again, thanks for all this help! You rock!
My :2c: : I would go with the Vision Spinners the higher mAh generally equals a linger time between charges. For tanks i would get a Evod (easy to fill, remove bottom and turn over and tip to the side and fill with your juice of choice) and/or Iclear16s (spin off the tip and fill tiping to the side) If you like or dislike either you can try other things with your next order.
Edit: sorry didnt read you post fully, yes you can use a syringe if you wanted.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
How is the Kanger Protank? How does it differ from the rest of the cartomizers? I noticed it costed $11 to add a protank instead of one of their other options.

It's an advanced (?) clearomiser. Certainly not warm....actually, rather cold.

If you want warm, iClear (which you've ordered) or totally wicked RCS K3 dual coil 1.5 ohm clearomizer. (might need to google that... :) )

Im loving the Protank. Bottom firing coil. Easy changed coil. Pyrex glass tank. Overall a very nice looking piece. Liked it so much that got my wife a Protank mini for her Ego battery. As for how it differs really I cant say. The only other tank Ive used was a 3.5 ml Vivi Nova. It was a top fire tank. Love the bottom fire coil!!!!

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
I too like a warmer vape and use iclear16's. Love them!

A higher PG will give a better throat hit, which combined with the warmth of the top coil helps to simulate smoking better (for me anyway). I use 70/30 pg/vg juices.

Waiting anxiously for someone to come out with a top coil pyrex clearomizer. :) All the pyrex one's I've seen are all bottom coil. :(

Also, when you fill the iclear, tipping to the side to fill, make sure you don't get any into the center post!

Last edited:

Bubbajop

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
California
Hi everybody! I am somewhat new to vaping. I currently use a prosmoke out of their starter kit. It's okay, but I really like it for its size more than anything. It's just easy to carry around with me. But for while I'm at home I would like an e-cig that can give a really warm and full tasting vapor. I tried a "luxery light" disposable e-cig that was just wonderful! It produced a very warm and strong tasting vapor. But, I don't feel like buying disposables over and over, especially when I already own a reusable e-cig. Does anyone have a recommendation for an e-cig that produces a very warm and full tasting vapor?

Thanks!

Here's what I've tried so far and my results:

1. SmokelessImage Volt battery + Halo Mini Clearomizer (top coil) = Warm at the lips but cool vapor feeling on the inhale and very strong plastic taste (Halo mini tank NOT recommended due to the plastic taste and cool vapor)

2. Ego + CE4 Clearomizer (top coil) = Good vapor, but cool vapor and lack of taste and feel (CE4 NOT recommended)

3. SmokelessImage Volt battery + SmoklessImage Cartomizer = Warm vapor and great taste (Best results, don't feel like I need anything more)

4. Bloog battery + Bloog Cartomizer = Warm vapor and great taste (Best results, Same as #3, SmokelessImage and Bloog are very much the same)

I think the liquid makes a difference too. I found Bloog's Coffee and 555, and Smokeless Image's 555 produce warmer, full-bodied feeling vapor than their other flavors that I tried.

As for the Halo Mini, I think the plastic taste is coming from the rubber/silicone like piece that attaches to the mouthpiece and when you connect it to the tank, it touches the metal piece that covers the atomizer, so the rubber/silicone thing cooks a little. Not sure about this, but it's my best guess. I believe Halo batteries and cartomizers should work well though since I've read that they are the same as SI and Bloog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread