• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for advice and/or opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
Alright So i had my eGo-t for about 4 months now and I am starting to feel its not giving me enough strength or satisfaction so I am looking for something new. I been looking into mostly looking at the Boge Revolution V2 starter kit. Found one for $60 on my ecig supply. I plan on doing more research and also look into the lavatube too. Any other suggestions/advice?

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
I would go for a 18650 device like a bolt or for a little more a silver bullet,
Coming form a 3.3 volt ego a true 3.7 device will make a huge difference

thanks for the advice.. Will look into the silver bullet

which websites do you advice to get or look into for the silver bullet?

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
If all you are looking for is a "true" 3.7 device, you could just go with a Riva or KGO. If you are looking for something with a bit more kick maybe a Lavatube, especially now that the LT version 1.5 is getting ready for release, the version 1 is dropping in price quickly. Apollo ecigs is also releasing a stainless steel version of the LT version 1 if that is something that excites you. I have one on order now, they should be shipping out their first batch of them this week, only 1000 total being made.

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
what's the difference between lavatube 1.0 and lavatube 1.5?

Some new internals. The switch has been upgraded to 3+amp, the LCD is better, it gives ohms rating on whatever kinda device you have attached to it, and it now has built in eGo type connector. Thats pretty much it.

I have to leave here in a minute but when I get back home tonight I'll post the exact specs if someone doesn't beat me to it.

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
I have the Apollo SS Vtube. I love it and it is the ONLY SS (stainless steel) version made and are limited to less than 1000 produced. Other sites claim to have SS but they are all chrome. Apollo is still running 30% off on all Vtubes too.

The one from CCV looks just like the chrome version everyone else is selling, and although labeled as a V2, I'm guessing just from the pictures (since they lack any description) that it is the same version as everyone else, which is actually a V1.5 which has all the same guts as the V1, but updated body style with eGo connection etc.

Check out this thread for all kinds of good info regarding the Vtube and LT.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ccessories-them-post-your-questions-here.html

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
I have the Apollo SS Vtube. I love it and it is the ONLY SS (stainless steel) version made and are limited to less than 1000 produced. Other sites claim to have SS but they are all chrome. Apollo is still running 30% off on all Vtubes too.

The one from CCV looks just like the chrome version everyone else is selling, and although labeled as a V2, I'm guessing just from the pictures (since they lack any description) that it is the same version as everyone else, which is actually a V1.5 which has all the same guts as the V1, but updated body style with eGo connection etc.

Check out this thread for all kinds of good info regarding the Vtube and LT.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ccessories-them-post-your-questions-here.html

Thank you, appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread