The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for advice and/or opinions

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by BOOMH, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BOOMH

BOOMH Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    Alright So i had my eGo-t for about 4 months now and I am starting to feel its not giving me enough strength or satisfaction so I am looking for something new. I been looking into mostly looking at the Boge Revolution V2 starter kit. Found one for $60 on my ecig supply. I plan on doing more research and also look into the lavatube too. Any other suggestions/advice?

2. ozpkchris

ozpkchris Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    Fl
    I would go for a 18650 device like a bolt or for a little more a silver bullet,
    Coming form a 3.3 volt ego a true 3.7 device will make a huge difference

3. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    thanks for the advice.. Will look into the silver bullet

which websites do you advice to get or look into for the silver bullet?

4. ozpkchris

ozpkchris Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    Fl
    Altsmoke.com is the website to buy it from
    I would watch some YouTube reviews on it, That's where I learned the most

5. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    Thanks for the info. Will take a look at it now.

6. apuck

apuck Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    If all you are looking for is a "true" 3.7 device, you could just go with a Riva or KGO. If you are looking for something with a bit more kick maybe a Lavatube, especially now that the LT version 1.5 is getting ready for release, the version 1 is dropping in price quickly. Apollo ecigs is also releasing a stainless steel version of the LT version 1 if that is something that excites you. I have one on order now, they should be shipping out their first batch of them this week, only 1000 total being made.

7. izak

izak Full Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Washington
    what's the difference between lavatube 1.0 and lavatube 1.5?

8. apuck

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    Some new internals. The switch has been upgraded to 3+amp, the LCD is better, it gives ohms rating on whatever kinda device you have attached to it, and it now has built in eGo type connector. Thats pretty much it.

I have to leave here in a minute but when I get back home tonight I'll post the exact specs if someone doesn't beat me to it.

9. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    Yeah I am leaning towards the lavatube. The ego just isn't doing it for me no more. Any other ideas or suggestions?

10. apuck

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    I'd move quick and get one through Apollo, they are running a 30% off sale, otherwise I'd wait for the newer version which is supposed to launch in August.

11. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    yeah I do need to jump on it. just been lagging.

12. apuck

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    The SS is truly beautiful, and well made. It's heavy and sturdy, I really love mine. I really want a mini now, but am waiting to check out the new ones.

13. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    I need some opinions, knowledge, and help again.. LOL

So right now I am debating between:
    Apollo VTube Kit

Crystal Clear Vaping

Also any recommendations on what else to look at or get?

14. apuck

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    I have the Apollo SS Vtube. I love it and it is the ONLY SS (stainless steel) version made and are limited to less than 1000 produced. Other sites claim to have SS but they are all chrome. Apollo is still running 30% off on all Vtubes too.

The one from CCV looks just like the chrome version everyone else is selling, and although labeled as a V2, I'm guessing just from the pictures (since they lack any description) that it is the same version as everyone else, which is actually a V1.5 which has all the same guts as the V1, but updated body style with eGo connection etc.

Check out this thread for all kinds of good info regarding the Vtube and LT.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lavatube/292301-lavatube-noob-thread-about-lavatubes-accessories-them-post-your-questions-here.html

15. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    Thank you, appreciate it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.