Looking for an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
Well, I've been using my eGo for about a month now, and I really like it, but I have finally convinced the bf to make the switch to vaping, so I'm looking to get another PV (he will be inheriting the eGo). I like dripping, but it's not really convenient, so I was thinking about getting one of the ego-Ts since it seems like it would be that taste of dripping with the convenience of a cart, but I don't want to limit myself. I'm curious about vaping at 5V, and thought a variable-volt PT would be a cheap way to try, but I'm not sure where to get one. So, for someone happy with the eGo, but looking for something with a little more flavor, what models should I be looking at? I'd like to keep it somewhat small (so I can wear it on a lanyard, as I have a bad habit of misplacing stuff without realizing I have set it down).

Tomorrow will be a month smoke-free after 17 years smoking!!

Oh, and if someone could point me in the direction of a VV PT, would be much appreciated!

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
If you don't like dripping, but like the flavor and hit from dripping, and want to get into VV, then why not consider a small box mod like the Ali'i...you can even use a cellphone case to carry it around!

The reason I suggest this over the tank system, is that it seems I hear more complaints about the tanks, and comparably positive reports from box mod users...

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
LOL, I lost track of you, and you're already looking at VV mods. :) Congrats on reaching 1 month!!

Hey there! Yep, I've been bitten by the vape bug. I'm actually looking to upgrade to a VV and get a t-atty and tank for my ego :) So how are you enjoying your mod so far?

EDIT: So, I guess I'm looking at two upgrades, then, only one will be considerably cheaper than the other!!

Last edited:

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
Congratulations on 1 month ( I have been over a year now , never thought it would happen ! :) you just have to look around )p there are some out there now that fit your needs .

I've been looking at a lot of them, and The Buzz is looking especially good, so you may have a new customer soon!

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
If you don't like dripping, but like the flavor and hit from dripping, and want to get into VV, then why not consider a small box mod like the Ali'i...you can even use a cellphone case to carry it around!

The reason I suggest this over the tank system, is that it seems I hear more complaints about the tanks, and comparably positive reports from box mod users...

Hmm, I never thought about using a cell phone case to carry things around in. That's something to keep in mind! Another reason I like to "wear" my vape is I have a little girl who will be 3 this month, and I don't want her getting a hold of my PV since we all know the juices taste so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread