The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

looking for certain PCC

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by Countryboy06bw, Jan 21, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hey yall,

I'm going to be doing a decent bit of traveling soon, so i'm looking for a PCC and most likely the ecig that goes with it. I'm trying to find one that holds a fully assembled ecig along with charging batteries. All i want is the ability to stick it all in my pocket in one little box. anyone got any idears? thanks in advanced

2. Ringo®

Ringo® Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2009
    Norcross, Ga
  3. Turbo

Turbo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    Southeast/USA
    Another good choice would be the M402 smart PCC, which can hold a fully assembled e-cig. Keep in mind that's from China so the s/h will be $15. There's a couple stores in the US selling them now too; Sharp Smoker is one I'm aware of. Also, I think the M702 can hold a complete e-cig too...

4. Countryboy06bw

any chance you might have a site for the M702? i can only find it in one place at LiteCig, but he's sold out

edit- found it on absolutely ecigs, but i have heard that the m702pcc is compatable with the m803 ecig i believe, anyone heard of this?

5. Turbo

Turbo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    Southeast/USA
    I see my link above for Absoultely e-cigs didn't work but you found it...

Yes, technically the M702 is the unit and the 803 the batt but most don't differentiate. NC Vape has it and Revolver has their own branded version. Their white version of the duo is out of stock but the black seems to be in stock. That's two more I know of in the US.

**Edit**
    Just so you know these M series have small carts, although you can keep (5) in the PCC. The cartomizer option above, among others, should be looked at but for your criteria of a fully assembled e-cig I gave you these.

6. Countryboy06bw

thanks for the help Turbo. You just made life easyer for me now and in a few weeks.

7. Fedor

Fedor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
    Another one up for the M401/2 Smart PCC.

8. ChesterN

ChesterN Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Randall @ myPVshop.com now has the M402 Smart PCC in stock. I've not received mine, yet ... but it looks SWEET !!

9. Fedor

Fedor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 23, 2008
  10. Taryn

Taryn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Florida
    I do not believe the KR8 PCC holds an assembled ecig but the cartomizers screw on in seconds.

11. MrNYFC

MrNYFC Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    New York
    I love the KR-808 PCC...it's great because it also charges the DSE-901...just realize that it only holds/charges 1 bat at a time.

I don't know of any PCC's that hold more than 1 bat anyway, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Good luck, have a safe trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.