Looking for good eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeezus187

Oct 11, 2017
Los angeles california
So my last order from breazy e juice, I like them cuz they have good deals was about 100 dollars of a bunch of candy flavors like candy king type stuff SO I am vaped out and really tired of my e juice even though it's more of an ADV than that churrios I've had for a year cuz it's just to sweet. Any ways looking to make a new purchase I want maybe a fruity juice and some type of dessert e liquid I've been thinking like a cheesecake or lemon cake is loaded e juice any good. Looking for suggestions . Thankyou a lot if you reply.
PS. Tell the op that I'm not trying to promote breazy

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
@Jeezus187
The op of this thread isn’t promoting breazy in any way shape or form.
I make my own juice and have for many years but back when I bought juice I liked mt. Baker vapor. They were reasonably priced and had many tasty flavors. I hope this has been of help.
P.S. I’m guessing from your p.s. above you don’t know what op stands for. Op stands for original poster which in this case is you. So that’s why I thought it funny and explains my first sentence of this response. I also hope this helps and wish you the best of luck.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
diddo on Mt Baker DIY juice is the only way to go I spent maybe 20$ a month to make juice for both my girlfriend and I we are both fairly heavy vapors. there is some inital start up cost for a little equipment like some graduated beakers and stuff but that pays for its self very quickly. With a little practice you can make what ever flavors you like.

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
I would second Mt. Baker Vapor, but they went through some major changes a couple of years ago, and it just isn't the same as it was before. They still have some great options, but they just don't have as many of their own flavors on the site as they used to, and they ditched a lot of my old "go to" flavors unfortunately.

That being said, those changes are exactly why I got into DIY, and for a startup cost of about the same as you paid for those juices you're tired of, you can make juice for a long while to come. Most of it can be purchased cheaply on Amazon, and any number of websites can sell you the nicotine you need, which will undoubtedly be the priciest thing you purchase to start yourself off.

Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The one by beard vape, lemon. Its a lemon crumb cake, really tasty and the lemon isnt tart or anything like that. They also make a strawberry version. Its like strawberry cereal and donuts. Or how bout killer kustard by vapetasia. Vanilla custard, really smooth vanilla. And there is a strawberry version of that too. And then there is cloudmouth spoon, a fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA and milk flavor. Really nice like the milk leftover after you finish a bowl of cereal. These are a few of my personal favs.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
When I first began vaping, I ordered a bunch of times from both mtbakervapor and vapewild. At the time, I found that they were a good option, because their prices were cheaper than most other places and I found a few flavors that I found to be ok.

That was years ago and I have not tried any of their newer stuff in a long time, but imo, their juice can not compare to the big brand commercial juices which I vape now. After vaping the commercial juices for a long time now, I would describe the commercial juices as pro, and mtbaker and vapewild to be DIY quality, imo.

Juice is so cheap now, and there are many places online where you can order the big commercial brands for pretty cheap. And you can order multiple juices from multiple brands.

Juice needs to be delicious imo, and it needs to be something that you really find tasteful and that you don't mind vaping all day long. It also needs to be consistent. When I go to a store and buy a coke, I know that it's going to taste the same as the last time I bought a coke, and it's not going to be lighter or darker in color, or more sweet or less sweet or slightly different tasting.

Last edited:

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
Tell the OP that I have some additional info.

I've heard of breazy before and am aware of them, but I've never ordered from them yet.

I looked at their site real quick and checked out a few juices that I'm familiar with and it seems kind of pricey imo.

There are other places where you can get the same juice for much cheaper.

As an example, I looked at Loaded Glazed Donuts, which I vape from time to time and it was $20 on Breazy.

The last time I bought a bottle of Glazed Donuts, I paid around $12, and that was from ejuiceconnect.

And tell the OP that I am not promoting ejuiceconnect. There are also a few other sites that I've seen that seem to be similar to ejuiceconnect and which have similar prices, but I haven't tried those places yet.

Last edited:

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco

Jeezus187

Oct 11, 2017
Los angeles california
Tell the OP that I have some additional info.

I've heard of breazy before and am aware of them, but I've never ordered from them yet.

I looked at their site real quick and checked out a few juices that I'm familiar with and it seems kind of pricey imo.

There are other places where you can get the same juice for much cheaper.

As an example, I looked at Loaded Glazed Donuts, which I vape from time to time and it was $20 on Breazy.

The last time I bought a bottle of Glazed Donuts, I paid around $12, and that was from ejuiceconnect.

And tell the OP that I am not promoting ejuiceconnect. There are also a few other sites that I've seen that seem to be similar to ejuiceconnect and which have similar prices, but I haven't tried those places yet.
Is the shipping good cuz breazy is quick on shipping kind of it takes a 6 days normally and their e liquid bundles are really good how fast is ejuice connect ima check em out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread