Is Naked 100 a good Eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
One of my absolute favs! Maui Sun, Hawaiian POG (they have a new 'Iced' version that's delicious too) I've also enjoyed the Go Nanas, Azul Berries, Lava Flow, All Melon. I like that they have mostly 'clear' juices w/o any coloring and the 70vg/30pg blend...I've also been mixing Polar Breeze & Maui Sun...yummy.

Reactions: stols001

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
Just opened my first Naked liquid tonight - Lava Flow. Very tasty blend of Strawberry, Pineapple, and Coconut. Also got some Hawaiian POG, but not tried it yet.

POG is excellent, as is Maui Sun...both slightly less sweet than Lava Flow. If you like mint or menthol, at all, try the new 'Iced' POG...I've also mixed their 'Brain Freeze' with Maui Sun & Lava Flow...gives it nice cool/minty hit...great for hot Summer days

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
The reason I'm asking this is because I have been shopping for eliquids, and the average price for bottles are around $16.
However, the cheapest premium eliquid i found is naked 100 at around $9. Is this a good deal?
Naked 100

The only eliquids i have tried are air factory and candy king. i like air factory, but looking for something different.

They're one of my favorite juice companies. Bright sweet vivid flavors.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
Let me just add this: Naked 100 makes the best juice I have ever had. EVER. Good lord their Frost Bite blew me away when i tried it the first time. The guy at the shop asked what I liked and I mentioned pineapple and menthol. He gave me some Frost Bite to try and I then gave him $125 plus tax for 5 60mL bottles.

Even though I make my own juice I still think of Naked 100 often. I wish I could clone it. (I have tried and failed)

Love the Naked 100 range, the Hawaian Pog is the best one imo. But they are all good, tried all of them. Definitely give them a go when you get the chance. Excuse the finger I cut it fishing yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    669.4 KB · Views: 27

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
Let me just add this: Naked 100 makes the best juice I have ever had. EVER. Good lord their Frost Bite blew me away when i tried it the first time. The guy at the shop asked what I liked and I mentioned pineapple and menthol. He gave me some Frost Bite to try and I then gave him $125 plus tax for 5 60mL bottles.

Even though I make my own juice I still think of Naked 100 often. I wish I could clone it. (I have tried and failed)

I recently saw a couple of DIY how-to's for Hawaiian POG (a quick Google search and you'll find them).
I haven't tried making it myself but, it looked promising.

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
Someone in this thread posted a clone for one of the naked 100 juices. I already ordered the flavors. :)

I have scoured the web as best I can for a Naked 100 Frost Bite clone and the few I found do not taste anything like Frost Bite.

I hope you ordered from here Naked 100 By far the best prices on Naked 100 line that I've seen. Shipping is fairly cheap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread