Looking for good VG & PG Bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarylinC

Feb 25, 2014
London, UK
Hello peeps.

I'm in the UK and want to try DIY mixing. Although I've found tons of good advice for recipes and flavour concentrates the one thing I haven't found so far is which VG and PG bases are the best brands to buy and where to get them in the UK.

I thought about mixing my own liquid about 4 years ago when Liberty Flights were seen as the big name in DIY mixing but when I got their VG base it smelt and tasted so awful I gave up but now as things have moved on and improved so much I thought I'd try again. My recipes will be a 70/30 VG/PG mix and as the flavours are all PG I need to use a high proportion of VG base to get the mix right but don't want another bad experience with bad tasting VG base spoiling a good recipe.

We do get a lot of US brands on sale in the UK so there's a good chance I can find any good brands from your side of the pond.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have used Nicotine River for VG, it smells like nothiing, tastes vaguely sweet I got a 2.5 gallon vat (??? yeah I don't know why either, and I ALSO don't know why they sent it in ONE vat, LOL, I could barely LIFT it the first year.) So far, so good, still good. I store it in a dark place which I guess is coolish. 70 degrees or so.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread