The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for hardware advice...

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by LoveBug, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LoveBug

LoveBug Full Member

Jan 14, 2013
    Oregon
    Hi all. I've been vaping for about 7 years. I am trying to find the right hardware for me. For several years, I've been using the SMOK Stick V8 with the big baby beast tank w/ smok .15 -.25 coils. I've been decently happy with it, but I'm looking for something that is adjustable, as the wattages on these sticks are fixed. I recently purchased a Scion II tank, but the coils are SO BIG that the tank doesn't hold much liquid and I'm constantly filling it. I also have an iStick Pico, but it only fits a teeny tank because of the battery lid placement.
    Anyone have an adjustable unit that you love and recommend? Something not too big and boxy or heavy. I really like the Stick V8 size, but really want something i can lower the wattages on.
    Thank you in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. mac-nutty

mac-nutty Moved On

Mar 2, 2019
    pub
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mac-nutty

mac-nutty Moved On

Mar 2, 2019
    pub
  5. mac-nutty

mac-nutty Moved On

Mar 2, 2019
    pub
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. greek mule

greek mule Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2018
    Athens,Greece
  7. Zaryk

Zaryk Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    If you really like the tube style mod, and want a regulated version, then maybe the uwell nunchaku would be a suitable option.

Uwell Nunchaku 80W TC Starter Kit | Vape Pen Kits

(This was just the first place that popped up when I googled it, probably not the best price out there)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. LoveBug

LoveBug Full Member

Jan 14, 2013
    Oregon
    Thanks to those who have shared! I've been reading up and am still comparing. Also still open to suggestions. It doesn't have to be pen style, just not a big heavy box. Again, thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.