Looking for in your face non subtle flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daye2Daye

Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
colorado
Ok, I have tried several juices from vendors like BWB & KBV and find their flavor way to mellow. I need some suggestions on juices that are strong like TV Geoffs Blend or like their tasty finger. I am also looking for a strong tasty desert flavor, not just a dessert undertone for example like KBV rice crispy where the smell and subtle taste is hidden behind the vapor, mind you KBV has great vapor production. Times are getting tuff so it's getting harder to just buy juices hoping they have strong flavor...Please Help

Frustrated vapor

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
tasty vapor...........oh yes............
this stuff is all up in your face!
I made my own concoction on their site, amaretto cheesecake.........It's been MAYBE 2 weeks now, and my 30ml bottle is nearly gone. yeah it's an in your face desert flavor.

Also, vanilla custard..........this stuff is so smooth smoking and the vanilla kicks you on your a**. I first ordered from Ms. T's, but she's sorta expensive, so I tried Tasty Vapor & I swear they use the same recipe!

Bananas Foster from Vapor Renew.........with caffiene...........omg, talk about getting your caffiene, nicotine and in your face desert flavor on in the morning.

Anyways..........these are just my suggestions..........because, like you, I like the flavor all up in my face and not muted by vape or the PV.

BTW, don't use an Ego-T, because no matter what flavor you get in double or triple, the flavor is gonna be totally muted.

mobitsfa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
S. OC, CA
I'm also looking for sweet, fruity, chocolaty, etc. in your face liquids. I'm going to try the atomic cinnacide, and some flavors from ms t's bakery especially the snickerdoodle.

I havn't tried too many flavors yet, and only three different makers. I want something you can really taste like you just ate what you're vaping, or even stronger. I'm not into tobacco flavor at all.

I hear you, I don't want to spend money on something that has barely any flavor.

I ordered samples from honeyville vapor and the mint chocolate chip cheesecake was really good. I liked the waffles, tiramisu, and caramel macchiato too. Those were all pretty flavorful, but not as good as the mint choc chip. I vape 0 nic, and I'm not sure if that adds or hides any flavor...???

Last edited:

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
0 nic has to dampen down the experience--good work if you are doing so low...(heh why vape?) but seriously if you like menthol or even for any other flavor why not order the flavoring straight. why bother with the mixing--with 0 nic ou are tlaking basically PG & VG which you can buy in bulk. cruise the DIY forum for best flavor suppliers and you are good to go. I find metnhol and cinnamon are the most relianble way to get some flavor kick new vendor to US vendor http://eliquidstore.co.uk/ (but ship from san diego) has staight menthol with kick.

Last edited:
Mr. E Liquid has quickly become my main vendor. All his flavors need very little steep time. Flavors are FULL and BOLD. You get exactly what is described... I do the custom blend at 33% VG and really hits the spot for me. All his lemonade, fruit and menthol flavors are awesome :)

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
yeah but they always have specials and right now they have create your own from over 60 flavors for only 10 bucks...still sunday

Yep TV has great flavor, the only draw back is that they only have 30ml bottles @ $15 a pop + $5 shipping. I am hoping there are other emirs out there that can match them in flavor. Most of the popular vendors on the form have good juice but the flavor is to subtle

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Yep TV has great flavor, the only draw back is that they only have 30ml bottles @ $15 a pop + $5 shipping. I am hoping there are other emirs out there that can match them in flavor. Most of the popular vendors on the form have good juice but the flavor is to subtle

I also love very strong flavors. I've had good luck with MyFreedomSmokes - their extra-flavor versions of blackberry, keoke coffee, and english toffee are to die for.

I forgot to add that Vapor4Life also has some super-strong flavors in the Wow type: coffee, black licorice & peppermint.

Both are awesome.

Last edited:
I am seeing that I am having the same problem. Just not tasting anything- I can smell it- but not taste it. I dont know why- I was saying it was due to my taste buds changing, but its been a few weeks.

I guess I will have to break down and get TV- honestly, their strawberry is the best I have ever had-

But I can taste honeyvilles waffle-

The one that disapointed me the most was buying NEV's cotton candy and there being NO flavor- Hubby says he can smell it, says he can smell it so strong he can almost taste it- but alas, I cant-

I dont like mints or cinnamon- :(

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
Jr Mints Daddy from NicVape is by far the strongest juice I have ever tried. Of course I haven't tried Atomic Cinnicide so I can't compare. You will have to make a comment (as I did) in the order page that you want 0 nicotine as it comes standard with 25mg.

Just to let you know, when I received my bottle it stank to high heaven. I almost threw it out but then thought I would just shelve it for a couple weeks. Now I'm glad I kept it as the smell went away entirely and the vape was excellent and hard hitting for 0mg.

parisbabe

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Lake Elsinore, CA
I agree with the lemonade but i havent had much luck with the english toffee and caramel candy
Mr. E Liquid has quickly become my main vendor. All his flavors need very little steep time. Flavors are FULL and BOLD. You get exactly what is described... I do the custom blend at 33% VG and really hits the spot for me. All his lemonade, fruit and menthol flavors are awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread