Looking for MTL/RDL RTA recommendations coming from Hellvape MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticKinesis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
NYC
I'm really happy that you are enjoying the Brunhilde MTL rta so much Mate :thumb:
I think it's a real winner myself!! I never did like the Alberich either!
Figured you're the best person to ask: how pocket friendly is the Brunhilde? I get pooling in the deck just from laying it on its side for 10 minutes. I feel like this would not work well in my front jeans pocket when sitting. Is there some magic wicking method to avoid this?

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Figured you're the best person to ask: how pocket friendly is the Brunhilde? I get pooling in the deck just from laying it on its side for 10 minutes. I feel like this would not work well in my front jeans pocket when sitting. Is there some magic wicking method to avoid this?
    You would think I'm a good person to ask since I have so many!! But mine have always stayed upright so unfortunately I can't help you there Mate :thumb:
    @ShowMeTwice may be able to give a bit of info on the situation!!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    My Brunhilde can be set on it's side without it leaking. I have to lay mine on it's side or my cat will knock it over (for fun) or the dog will with her wagging tail. :greengrin: I trim my wick tails so they touch the bottom, or rather lay on the bottom, of Brunhilde's deck. I've never put mods in my pockets.

ChaoticKinesis

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 22, 2009
    NYC
    My Brunhilde can be set on it's side without it leaking. I have to lay mine on it's side or my cat will knock it over (for fun) or the dog will with her wagging tail. :greengrin: I trim my wick tails so they touch the bottom, or rather lay on the bottom, of Brunhilde's deck. I've never put mods in my pockets.
    I can now report that the Brunhilde is perfectly pocket-friendly. I do think having enough density of cotton is critical for this though.

Originally when I had a 2.5mm coil, I would get some pooling after holding it sideways for a while. Since swapping to a 3mm, the extra cotton has prevented my wick from ever getting over-saturated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread