Hellvape md mtl rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheker

Sep 2, 2015
Cheker, You didn't mention the power level you are using. I recently started the transition from subohm tanks to rebuildables and had the assumption that the rebuildables would necessarily be used at higher power settings. I'm finding that to be not true. Seems that the rebuildables are very happy at lower watts than the subohm tanks and that flavor can be better at lower power. That's another variable that you can experiment with.

Cheker

Sep 2, 2015
Cheker, You didn't mention the power level you are using. I recently started the transition from subohm tanks to rebuildables and had the assumption that the rebuildables would necessarily be used at higher power settings. I'm finding that to be not true. Seems that the rebuildables are very happy at lower watts than the subohm tanks and that flavor can be better at lower power. That's another variable that you can experiment with.

Oh yeah definitely higher ohms means lower wattage that's how it goes. Think the main attraction is higher ohms, lower power (watts) mtl more flavour. Been running it about 10-15w. Rebuildables are happy at sub ohm as long as there sub ohm tanks not mtl. I've done rebuildables mtl and subohm cloudage for ever. Just this one rta I'm having problems. Cheers!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I'm not getting bad flavour from it currently it's definitely better with kanthal. I've been using a 1.0ohm coil 2.5 diameter about 7 wraps 28g.
The flavour is definitely better and good! I use either the smallest air flow hole or the second.

The juice I use is 70vg I know this could be a factor but I've never had a problem before.
As for coil placement I've had it from anywhere to 0.5mm above air flow to 2mm. I've dry burned the coil now and then but I've had about 10 different builds in it it's not coil gunk problems haha. Thanks! I've got it pretty good! From all the help I've got and information and trying it. I have got it to perform better but I hate to say I thi k it's a case of pods working better. I really hate saying that, really!

I am glad it's working better for you. I love mine! No worries about liking the pods at all! Whatever gives you a great vape and keeps you from smoking is all that matters!

Reactions: Cheker

Cheker

Sep 2, 2015
I am glad it's working better for you. I love mine! No worries about liking the pods at all! Whatever gives you a great vape and keeps you from smoking is all that matters!

Yeah that's true, not smoked for over 7 years. It just bugs me that cheap pods give me better flavour than something more expensive, and what I've spent time on, a lot of time. And that I cant have better flavour and just replace my wicks. Wish the pods never came about and I was back on my ud goblin when I first quit hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread