Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanzabar78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Jordan
Hello everyone

I've been a MTL vaper for 6 years, recently got into restricted lung hits. Attached are pictures of how i like the airflow on my geekvape avocado 22 , with reducer on one side.

I vape using a single SS316L 26 coil, 3mm inner diameter, at about 20 watts. Unfortunately the avocado wicking cannot keep up with DTL so

I'm looking for a new rta with the following specs
* Single coil
* Works well with restricted airflow
* Works well with simple round wire builds
* Top airflow a plus but not a requirement

You suggestions are highly appreciated!
IMG_20180902_093338 (1).jpg
IMG_20180902_093320.jpg

Reactions: stols001

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
Skyfall,never had any single coil rd a as good as this.the little inserts make it m2l tight dl plus you can turn the cap and make it even more restrictive.plus lots of different caps, drip tips and the flavor is OMG!!!!! great worth every penny.if I didn't have the real one id but the clone and wouldn't think twice about it.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I should have Mentioned that I got the siren v2 great for mtl but too restricted for dtl.

I was looking at the zeus but most people say it doesn't work well with simple round wire builds
Take a look at the Augvape Intake RTA. Great tank, single coil, and top air flow. No leaks.....I love it.

:)

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Skyfall,never had any single coil rd a as good as this.the little inserts make it m2l tight dl plus you can turn the cap and make it even more restrictive.plus lots of different caps, drip tips and the flavor is OMG!!!!! great worth every penny.if I didn't have the real one id but the clone and wouldn't think twice about it.
I'm pretty sure they are looking for an RTA, not an RDA.

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
There are a few to look at. Siren2, Intake, Zeus reg. The Berserker is a very restricted air flow tank.

:)
If you want to try out the Berserker, the clone at Fasttech is of really good quality (12$). I bought it for spare parts for my authentic Berserker, but the quality is so good that I ended up using it.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I should have Mentioned that I got the siren v2 great for mtl but too restricted for dtl.

I was looking at the zeus but most people say it doesn't work well with simple round wire builds

I have several Zeus tanks, along with the Horus they sit on top most of my mods. I use a single spaced 4 wrap 24ga SS coil @ 2.5mm. It's an outstanding vape with a ton of flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread