Hussar RTA single coil deck (attack of the clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Great news, coppervape will produce steam tuner style bell cap. This company is really serious for hear product request.. lol

Screenshot_2017-09-22-00-40-52.png

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Ok Folks, I'm having a "Moment" here, and feel slightly foolish. I remember changing out an o-ring on my CV Hussar when I first got it cause it was posted to do that. Now that I have just received a Micro tank, I have forgotten which o-ring to swap out or even why, or where the post was located. Can ya'll help me out ?? :blush:

Last edited:

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
I just want to mention...i've been using my Coppervape Hussar now for about 2 months, and have never closed it when I refill. Never had a leak or even a gurgle. This is the best clone I bought up to now...and I have a box full :thumb:
:toast:
I use the Hussar with the micro tank for the added flavor (IMO) I get over the full sized tank. Thing is, trying to close off that JFC with the micro tank can be a bit challenging at times. Just not a lot of room to work with.

Well two days of refilling without messing with JFC at all. Absolutely no leaking, flooding. Theres literally zero difference, other than not having the hassle of messing with it. :vapor:

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I use the Hussar with the micro tank for the added flavor (IMO) I get over the full sized tank.
Thing is, trying to close off that JFC with the micro tank can be a bit challenging at times. Just not a lot of room to work with.
:thumbs:
Yeah same here bud... big tanks just don't work for me. I make my own juice and change flavours all the time. I first test it in the dripper and if i'm happy with something I fill the tank. I'm getting real irretated with myself....just can't find an ADV. Don't know if i'm just full of shyte, or my taste buds are blown beyond repair...:shock:
Ah well at least I enjoy the fooling around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread